11/16 - Thrill Kill Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about your attitudes and preferences | PANDA
Requester: KC Payne Hirsch [A4ABY4UJJAZP9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: ~6 minute survey for $1.05
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 17
Reward: $1.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85; Location is US; MTurkers who previously participated in a related survey has not been granted

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I got in on them 'way back when'. Sold half when they first spiked, still have a good amount. I'm holding out. It's something I think about weekly now, cashing them out or not.
Where did you buy your islands? I will be looking and maybe we can be island neighbors

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Paraphrase a question or request regarding access to workplace apps. Look at the instructions and example before you begin. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 25
Description: You're an employee at a company and you need access to a cross company application owned by a partner company. Given a question or request, write other ways to express it, without over repetition such as "I want..." "I want..." "I need.." "I need..." etc.
Requirements: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ouch....it sure is and I doubt I'll ever recover from mine. I like where I am right now in life but man some things would have been easier if most of everything didn't just go POOF
:highfive:

Reactions: SAJ

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Firefox just updated and now Greasmonkey isn't loading my scripts. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance!! :)

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Firefox just updated and now Greasmonkey isn't loading my scripts. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance!! :)
a couple people were talking about it over the last few days, but i cant recall who it was. maybe a search?

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
a couple people were talking about it over the last few days, but i cant recall who it was. maybe a search?
Yeah, I can't seem to find it, but will keep searching. I thought I saw someone mention it too, but I also thought I had the most updated version of FF. Little did I know!
I have no idea why it updated today, but it's AWFUL. I usually flip back and forth between FF and Chrome and this is definitely the way to get me to move over to Chrome full-time!

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't seem to find it, but will keep searching. I thought I saw someone mention it too, but I also thought I had the most updated version of FF. Little did I know!
I have no idea why it updated today, but it's AWFUL. I usually flip back and forth between FF and Chrome and this is definitely the way to get me to move over to Chrome full-time!
I thnk the post that covered it said tampermonkey. try searching tampermonkey, I'm sure it'll come up :)

Reactions: <Gucci> and SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think last night before I went to bed I saw talk of it and what to do.....maybe 8 to 10 pm PT last nights thread

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
11/15 - Whatever, it's Wednesday

This is where it ended I think, so follow the breadcrumbs. :p

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.