Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's so neat, isn't it? :)
I'm obsessed with goats. I saw so many in Zions last year.

Edit: Also, my nephew ( whateverjill @whateverjill's son) headbutted a goat at the Omaha zoo last August. It was hilarious. The goat was fine because nephew was too little to do any damage.

Last edited:

corsies

Reaction score
Title: Emotion study (20min) | PANDA
Requester: MQ vision lab [A7JM6D0CFS5NZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.46 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.93 Generosity
★★★★ 4.68 Fairness
★★★★ 4.62 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Coloring in where you feel emotions in your body (20min) Warning: This study contains phrases that could be potentially distressing. If you feel you have the potential to get distressed easily, do not participate in this study.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 48
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Adult Content Qualification is 1
can you do more than 1? I am catching them on panda.

D

Deleted member 481

LOL:
Hello,

Thank you for participating in the recent nCrave activity. We want to apologize for an error that occurred resulting in an incorrect SB amount credited. This activity was intended to credit 2SB for every completion.
Due to this error, we will have our members keep the first credit of 96SB. However, we will correct the rest of the accumulated amount by leaving 2SB for every completion after. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to

Best,

Swagbucks Compliance

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
can you do more than 1? I am catching them on panda.
I can't see it, but it looks like a survey to me so I wanna say no.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
:wave2: Still an hour left to add my button to your sig!

I don't know what else to say other than I would really appreciate it and I very much want to keep playing. This is the hardest challenge yet becuase nothing matters but your vote! Campaigning and "incentives" aside, it all depends on your participation :cat:

TLDR Vote MerryLou Pretty Please

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL:
Hello,

Thank you for participating in the recent nCrave activity. We want to apologize for an error that occurred resulting in an incorrect SB amount credited. This activity was intended to credit 2SB for every completion.
Due to this error, we will have our members keep the first credit of 96SB. However, we will correct the rest of the accumulated amount by leaving 2SB for every completion after. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to

Best,

Swagbucks Compliance
Knew that was coming! :ROFL:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
its mq vision lab hit. sorry I did something wrong
I meant I couldn't see the hit cause it's not there when I click the preview link. But the description and title make it seem like a survey.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm obsessed with goats. I saw so many in Zions last year.

Edit: Also, my nephew ( whateverjill @whateverjill's son) headbutted a goat at the Omaha zoo last August. It was hilarious. The goat was fine because nephew was too little to do any damage.
:rolleyes: Obsessed with goats. Hmmmmm. It does sound like a kick (headbutting a goat). :)

Reactions: Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:wave2: Still an hour left to add my button to your sig!

I don't know what else to say other than I would really appreciate it and I very much want to keep playing. This is the hardest challenge yet becuase nothing matters but your vote! Campaigning and "incentives" aside, it all depends on your participation :cat:

TLDR Vote MerryLou Pretty Please
Record a vocaroo professing your undying (but not creeper) love for them. That'll work.

Reactions: MerryLou and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.