10/24 - Malt Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
I used this guys guide ( wadarbr549) back when I used to use GPT sites frequently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/4i96g4/offerwalls_rarely_pay_out/
The one problem is I like to use private browsing because before I did, my browser would get filled up with a ton of crap in my cookies and history. but it was hard to clear out only the crap but still keep the stuff I needed. I use regular mode for Mturk since it's not as spammy, but the other sites get pretty bad. I just noticed with Cashcrate, the types of offers they offer are the ones that are less likely to credit compared to other more reliable sites I've used like Swagbucks (and of course Mturk -- I rarely get rejected for a survey on here, where as many other sites, I'll spend fifteen minutes answering questions only to find out I'm disqualified and I earn a penny).

Elairiah

Reaction score
I used this guys guide ( wadarbr549) back when I used to use GPT sites frequently
He created a new guide recently, but I don't think a lot changed between the two. Either way, non-Lifescript/QH offers are still hit or miss.

Lauren @Lauren Try Vanilla Cookies Manager if you ever consider doing offers again. Being able to whitelist sites makes it so much more efficient.

Last edited:
Reactions: nopoopwarez

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
The one problem is I like to use private browsing because before I did, my browser would get filled up with a ton of crap in my cookies and history. but it was hard to clear out only the crap but still keep the stuff I needed. I use regular mode for Mturk since it's not as spammy, but the other sites get pretty bad. I just noticed with Cashcrate, the types of offers they offer are the ones that are less likely to credit compared to other more reliable sites I've used like Swagbucks (and of course Mturk -- I rarely get rejected for a survey on here, where as many other sites, I'll spend fifteen minutes answering questions only to find out I'm disqualified and I earn a penny).
You could try creating a separate profile/account for Chrome/FF and use that one solely for your GPT sites.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm tossing this back at 8:30 Central time
Title: Data collection: large events | PANDA
Requester: Adriaan Coppens [AWL3J0CO7HN4F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.80 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.75 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a list of events, look up the dates and the location
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None
BTW this is awful...they want you to enter in detailed info for 90 different performances/shows at a venue...yeah I was able to do like 15 in 20 mins and there is only a 2 hour counter...and pay is shitty...nah

Reactions: jml

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
This is what I mean, I click on this link, and I get no information, in fact this entire site is haywire, nothing is working right. How do I fix this.
Does the site work better if you disable any scripts you have running?

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm just going to focus on making money and not even worry about the opposite sex for now. Let the money rain. And do me... Peachy
the ladies are going to miss you peachy!!
make that money tho....
:ghost:

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.