Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think this is so good

Last edited:

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Anything going on? I've been boosting league accounts so I havent been paying attention.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Can a requester bonus me with just my ID, even if the bonus is not associated with a HIT. And if so, where can I find instructions for an R to do that.
Had a HIT expire on me so I could not submit the HIT; he admits the HIT batch was screwed up 'cause of how he organized the HIT, I'm trying to get recompense for that HIT. Which is easier for the R in this situation. Bonus or dummy HIT (this guys not too bright)>

Reaction score
Okay, so I was able to connect but now the other participants aren't readying up. I may have waited all day to earn a dollar. MTurk.

Tigerssi

Reaction score
Question! Apologies if this is in the wrong place - 'Answering academic questions' for .40... worthwhile? Did some a few days ago and still not reviewed. Pay is decent for the right questions I guess. Anyone got experience with these?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Question! Apologies if this is in the wrong place - 'Answering academic questions' for .40... worthwhile? Did some a few days ago and still not reviewed. Pay is decent for the right questions I guess. Anyone got experience with these?
Who is the requester?

Status
Not open for further replies.