10/17 - Terror Train Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
I wish giphy would post again. Easiest, most entertaining batches ever.. Especially the ones where you just watched a simpsons or south park gif and type which characters were in it.
Flintstones were like that last night

fragments

Reaction score
Title: VotingGame-255 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: 4.79] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 84] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: 0.02 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will receive up to $5 including bonus for less than 20min, payable immediately! You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game
Requirements: None;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Does anyone know how many of these voting games we can do? I did two and both were approved. I just don't want to keep doing them and get denied for one. These HIT's are amazing.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Lerner Laboratory for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You took a survey on Wednesday, October 11th in which you made predictions about NFL football games and the directions of future stock movements. You predicted that the Vikings would beat the Packers, Caterpillar's stock would finish higher than 3M's, the Giants would beat the Broncos, Cisco's stock would finish higher than Intel's, the Raiders would beat the Chargers, and that Pfizer's stock would finish higher than Merck's. Here is what happened: The Vikings beat the Packers 23 to 10; Caterpillar's stock had a higher percentage gain than 3M's; the Giants beat the Broncos 23 to 10; Intel's stock had a higher percentage gain than Cisco's; the Chargers beat the Raiders 17 to 16, and Pfizer's stock had a higher percentage gain than Merck's. You correctly answered all of the comprehension questions in the survey, and thus qualified for the bonus -- thank you for reading carefully! We based any possible bonus on your predictions of the Packers vs. the Vikings, which was randomly chosen. For that prediction you chose to base the bonus on the matched lottery. Based on that choice and, if applicable, the events that transpired (if you did not choose to base the bonus on your prediction its accuracy was not evaluated), you qualified for $0.5 in bonus payment. Additionally, your justification and choices, along with the choices and justifications and choices of three other mTurk workers, was evaluated by another mTurk Worker in a separate survey on rewards. Yours was chosen, so any applicable bonus to which you were entitled was doubled ($0.5*2 = $1. If you did not receive a bonus (receiving $.01 is equivalent to no bonus, since we have to send that amount in order to communicate this message), or your bonus was less than you were hoping for, we apologize, but we are basing the bonus payments on the actual choices made in the survey and the events that transpired afterwards. Thank you for your time.

tl:dr

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many of these voting games we can do? I did two and both were approved. I just don't want to keep doing them and get denied for one. These HIT's are amazing.
youll probably get screened out when you cant do any more.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
It will say you already played this game before. If you don't see that message, then you are good to go.

Reactions: Turkster

Binxybaby

Reaction score
2 mins
Title: A short academic study! | PANDA
Requester: Mac SI [A1S9VEQE3KRJQY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.62] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.55/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Location is US

Reactions: Kat8mouse

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Auditory Perception Experiment with PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! Total pay likely between $2.75-4.50 depending on performance (~30min) | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.28] [Comm: 2.95] [Fair: 4.35] [Reviews: 144] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.69/hr] [Pen: 1.33 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 80% of 5] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: INCREASED PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! (see preview for pay scheme) Make judgments about sounds (e.g., are two sounds the same or different?) ~30mins, timeout in 1hr.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Binxybaby

Reaction score
2 weeks until halloween!
I have no costume :( it seems to creep up on me every year. I was planning on making my son a flying monkey and being Dorthy but the monkey costume I have might be too big for him. My sister bought him a skeleton onesie that I might just put him in and Ill buy some skeleton leggings and buy my fiance a skeleton shirt so we have somewhat of a family costume. Then next year I can do the elaborate Wizard of Oz family costume.

Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Binxybaby

Reaction score

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no costume :( it seems to creep up on me every year. I was planning on making my son a flying monkey and being Dorthy but the monkey costume I have might be too big for him. My sister bought him a skeleton onesie that I might just put him in and Ill buy some skeleton leggings and buy my fiance a skeleton shirt so we have somewhat of a family costume. Then next year I can do the elaborate Wizard of Oz family costume.
i havent dressed up since i was a kid! and now my kids are too old to trick or treat.

Reactions: Binxybaby

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Trick or Treat Turk! Happy Halloween! | PANDA
Requester: Tjololo [A20IXK8ZV8N72H] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.96 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.88 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Will you get a trick or a treat?
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Brony is 100;Cheater! has not been granted;DoubleDip has not been granted

do this if you havent

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I was just happy to be able to buy costumes for my kids this year. I knew I was going to be broke the next few months so I bought Halloween costumes (and Christmas presents) at the beginning of last month. My daughter wanted to dress up as Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc and she wanted me to be Sully. Maybe next year! :)

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.57] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 59] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I was just happy to be able to buy costumes for my kids this year. I knew I was going to be broke the next few months so I bought Halloween costumes (and Christmas presents) at the beginning of last month. My daughter wanted to dress up as Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc and she wanted me to be Sully. Maybe next year! :)
Well that's good that you got to do that then. At least your Christmas shopping is out of the way now. There is always next year!

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Lerner Laboratory for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You took a survey on Wednesday, October 11th in which you made predictions about NFL football games and the directions of future stock movements. You predicted that the Vikings would beat the Packers, Caterpillar's stock would finish higher than 3M's, the Giants would beat the Broncos, Cisco's stock would finish higher than Intel's, the Raiders would beat the Chargers, and that Pfizer's stock would finish higher than Merck's. Here is what happened: The Vikings beat the Packers 23 to 10; Caterpillar's stock had a higher percentage gain than 3M's; the Giants beat the Broncos 23 to 10; Intel's stock had a higher percentage gain than Cisco's; the Chargers beat the Raiders 17 to 16, and Pfizer's stock had a higher percentage gain than Merck's. You correctly answered all of the comprehension questions in the survey, and thus qualified for the bonus -- thank you for reading carefully! We based any possible bonus on your predictions of the Packers vs. the Vikings, which was randomly chosen. For that prediction you chose to base the bonus on the matched lottery. Based on that choice and, if applicable, the events that transpired (if you did not choose to base the bonus on your prediction its accuracy was not evaluated), you qualified for $0.5 in bonus payment. Additionally, your justification and choices, along with the choices and justifications and choices of three other mTurk workers, was evaluated by another mTurk Worker in a separate survey on rewards. Yours was chosen, so any applicable bonus to which you were entitled was doubled ($0.5*2 = $1. If you did not receive a bonus (receiving $.01 is equivalent to no bonus, since we have to send that amount in order to communicate this message), or your bonus was less than you were hoping for, we apologize, but we are basing the bonus payments on the actual choices made in the survey and the events that transpired afterwards. Thank you for your time.

tl:dr
They should give you a bonus just for reading the message attached to the bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.