Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology survey about memory and language | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAPLE Lab [A3W53WMVSXSCUZ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.30] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Listen to spoken language and answer questions
Requirements: Masters has been granted; Have previously done memory task has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: kryss

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they could at least not charge you out the ass for data, and give substantiated reasons for the insane prices.... such a racket

:cliff:

D

Deleted member 526

Reactions: turkLion

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short demographic survey | PANDA
Requester: Christine [AL6DSP15TOQT3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.26] [Fast: 3.62] [Comm: 2.45] [Fair: 3.40] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.95/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.07
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 299
Description: General demographic questions - less than 1 minute to complete
Requirements: None;

Reactions: scrmcasey

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judge restaurant reviews | PANDA
Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Rate the emotionality of a restaurant review. RATE A MAXIMUM OF TEN (10) REVIEWS
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1999
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

these are back if you liked them.
still a max of 10

A6_Foul_Out

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judge restaurant reviews | PANDA
Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Rate the emotionality of a restaurant review. RATE A MAXIMUM OF TEN (10) REVIEWS
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1999
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

these are back if you liked them
get your dollar

:mturk:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I have verizon, and while the service is good, I just can't see paying $80 a month for the lowest data plan. I'm strongly considering switching to google fi.
It sounds like you only have one line, if you do, have you looked into their prepaid plans? I have prepaid now and pay 40 for 3gb. Their "unlimited" plan goes at 80
https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Lerner Laboratory for work related to 3MQY1YVHS36W99R8PT6LQ40GM0MB2R.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
You took a survey on Wednesday, October 11th in which you made predictions about NFL football games and the directions of future stock movements. You predicted that The Packers would beat the Vikings, 3M's stock would finish higher than Caterpillar's, the Broncos would beat the Giants, Intel's stock would finish higher than Cisco's, the Raiders would beat the Chargers, and that Pfizer's stock would finish higher than Merck's. Here is what happened: The Vikings beat the Packers 23 to 10; Caterpillar's stock had a higher percentage gain than 3M's; the Giants beat the Broncos 23 to 10; Intel's stock had a higher percentage gain than Cisco's; the Chargers beat the Raiders 17 to 16, and Pfizer's stock had a higher percentage gain than Merck's. You correctly answered all of the comprehension questions in the survey, and thus qualified for the bonus -- thank you for reading carefully! We based any possible bonus on your predictions of the Packers vs. the Vikings, which was randomly chosen. For that prediction you chose to base the bonus on the matched lottery. Based on that choice and, if applicable, the events that transpired (if you did not choose to base the bonus on your prediction its accuracy was not evaluated), you qualified for $0.5 in bonus payment. Additionally, your justification and choices, along with the choices and justifications and choices of three other mTurk workers, was evaluated by another mTurk Worker in a separate survey on rewards. Yours was not chosen, so you kept any original to which you were entitled. If you did not receive a bonus (receiving $.01 is equivalent to no bonus, since we have to send that amount in order to communicate this message), or your bonus was less than you were hoping for, we apologize, but we are basing the bonus payments on the actual choices made in the survey and the events that transpired afterwards. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

largeeyes

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Lerner Laboratory for work related to 3MQY1YVHS36W99R8PT6LQ40GM0MB2R.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
You took a survey on Wednesday, October 11th in which you made predictions about NFL football games and the directions of future stock movements. You predicted that The Packers would beat the Vikings, 3M's stock would finish higher than Caterpillar's, the Broncos would beat the Giants, Intel's stock would finish higher than Cisco's, the Raiders would beat the Chargers, and that Pfizer's stock would finish higher than Merck's. Here is what happened: The Vikings beat the Packers 23 to 10; Caterpillar's stock had a higher percentage gain than 3M's; the Giants beat the Broncos 23 to 10; Intel's stock had a higher percentage gain than Cisco's; the Chargers beat the Raiders 17 to 16, and Pfizer's stock had a higher percentage gain than Merck's. You correctly answered all of the comprehension questions in the survey, and thus qualified for the bonus -- thank you for reading carefully! We based any possible bonus on your predictions of the Packers vs. the Vikings, which was randomly chosen. For that prediction you chose to base the bonus on the matched lottery. Based on that choice and, if applicable, the events that transpired (if you did not choose to base the bonus on your prediction its accuracy was not evaluated), you qualified for $0.5 in bonus payment. Additionally, your justification and choices, along with the choices and justifications and choices of three other mTurk workers, was evaluated by another mTurk Worker in a separate survey on rewards. Yours was not chosen, so you kept any original to which you were entitled. If you did not receive a bonus (receiving $.01 is equivalent to no bonus, since we have to send that amount in order to communicate this message), or your bonus was less than you were hoping for, we apologize, but we are basing the bonus payments on the actual choices made in the survey and the events that transpired afterwards. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
wut wall of text wut

Reactions: klyde

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Handwritten math formula validation | PANDA
Requester: Renenutet [A2UOR1VEKQ2CG] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You must validate if a user has properly handwritten a given math equation
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 117
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
trying these. what are you guys even putting for an answer? none of mine look right so far, but many are close.
Out of the 5 that I was able to do, 2 of them were incorrect so you are probably okay.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
It sounds like you only have one line, if you do, have you looked into their prepaid plans? I have prepaid now and pay 40 for 3gb. Their "unlimited" plan goes at 80
https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/
I switched to that a long time ago, but there's also a line fee, and other fees, that brings my bill to $80. Looks like i can cut my bill in half if I switch to google fi.

D

Deleted member 526

I switched to that a long time ago, but there's also a line fee, and other fees, that brings my bill to $80. Looks like i can cut my bill in half if I switch to google fi.
I just use a free phone app. costs me $0.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Similar An Image is to Another | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 30
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers DoesNotExist ;

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Yeah Google Fi looks pretty decent by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.