10/17 - Terror Train Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Design a kindergarten chair (PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANOTHER SURVEY WITH THE SAME TITLE) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: crowdconnecting [A2IG0RMLWLDY0F] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.22] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $31.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$10.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 13
Description: Design a kindergarten chair
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Has Participated has not been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
I'm doing this one but my drawing is terrible!

Reactions: Cmoney

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
we need to right this injustice.

we must teach chickens to fly.
It has more to do with the risk of disease caused by wild birds also using the feeders. They tend to poop on the chickens who congregate under the feeder. That's according to the article I just read for no reason.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Just wanted to give you a heads up, Day 3 Input Director. 0 Glitches, disconnects or errors. Does everything that Synergy does, + Screen wrap, Ripple effect on screen jump(helps to quickly find cursor), Multiple masters(any PC can take control), Screen jump Hot keys, etc.
The only thing I've found that it doesn't do is screen offsets(unconventional screen placements).

It's open source and super easy to install and get running. within 5 minutes, you won't even remember Synergy.:)

Reactions: kryss

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte , they were right about that 4.50 survey. You had to type it, not copy and paster, other wise you cant get past the next page

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Got slapped in the face with even worse financial problems than before. Then I broke a string on my bass. Gonna reacquaint myself with my good ol friend wine tonight. Then tomorrow I'm gonna try to figure out how to budget $0!

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte , they were right about that 4.50 survey. You had to type it, not copy and paster, other wise you cant get past the next page
I did type it. Turned out to be a problem with my adblocker on Chrome. It worked fine in Firefox and also after I disabled adblocker on Chrome.

savvy

Reaction score
Got slapped in the face with even worse financial problems than before. Then I broke a string on my bass. Gonna reacquaint myself with my good ol friend wine tonight. Then tomorrow I'm gonna try to figure out how to budget $0!

This literally sounds like my life everyday.

Oh already in crippling debt? your dog bites your friend's dog and it's another $500 biil

savvy

Reaction score
ok not saying as competition. but more like shit. I feel you.
i'm sorry.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
This literally sounds like my life everyday.

Oh already in crippling debt? your dog bites your friend's dog and it's another $500 biil
Exactly. I was wondering how we were going to eat for the next 6 weeks, now I gotta worry about it til next March.

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.