coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami and coffeeowl @coffeeowl I maanged to snag about 40 of them. Can see them approving now. The most action I've had all day LOL
Here are a few more

Title: Update cycle Preference Test American English Text-to-Speech (T8-std-cov) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - RVD Team [A116XPE56JVGXQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.51] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.04
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 37
Description: Preference test: choose which audio sounds better to you, and try to assess significance of difference, if any.
Requirements: Location is US

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate Twitter hashtags | PANDA
Requester: Clay Fink [A226EDNP1STKAI] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.80
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 3
Description: Evaluate how Twitter users respond to hashtags. You are given three hashtags and a link to tweets using each tag, then asked a number of questions about the tag. Some tags and/or tweets may contain offensive content. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the design of this study we ask that you do ONLY ONE HIT in this series.
Requirements: Access Rule has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 10; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Here are a few more

Title: Update cycle Preference Test American English Text-to-Speech (T8-std-cov) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - RVD Team [A116XPE56JVGXQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.51] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.04
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 37
Description: Preference test: choose which audio sounds better to you, and try to assess significance of difference, if any.
Requirements: Location is US
my ones from yesterday already approved, but ones from a week ago are trickling approval :cautious:

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualifier for $19.50 Group Reasoning HIT Problem 10 | PANDA
Requester: Reasoning_project [A23S5T4GMWJK5Z] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.56] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $68.57/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 8 hours
Available: 1
Description: Complete this qualifier HIT to perform a $19.50 Group Reasoning HIT Problem 10
Requirements: Masters Exists ; reasoning_indiv.pretesting.d DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How far in did you get?
There were asking questions about Komi values, at least the 3rd or maybe fourth assessment. I don't know. Too far...crap. I kept screenshots at least.

Reactions: Cmoney

arcyjay

Reaction score
Managed to get my PE goal for the day finally but I think I did better turking in early summer. TM's turning up pure garbage for me lately. Unrelated, I thought I picked up the Sergey qual but I didn't. So I'm in a mood.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That happened to me a little while back. I submitted my ID and sent a message with a screenshot. They got back to me the next day with a link to finish it. Don't try to refresh, it will start over from beginning.
I kept a screenshot. I waited awhile and thought I'd just restart it since I still had time, but it says it can't connect. I'll send them another message about the screenshot though. Thanks.

Reactions: Cmoney

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
There were asking questions about Komi values, at least the 3rd or maybe fourth assessment. I don't know. Too far...crap. I kept screenshots at least.
This is just my personal rule; if a hit breaks and I'm more than half way through it and they don't respond to my email by the time it's about to expire I'm going to submit it and then tell them it's on them to reject me or set up some sort of opportunity for me to finish the hit.

That's obviously if you can stomach the rejection.

Last edited:

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
my ones from yesterday already approved, but ones from a week ago are trickling approval :cautious:
I have some from two weeks ago that are set to AA on Wednesday. Ones I did this morning are already approved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we do two debater HITs in the same day? It doesn't say otherwise. At the same time, the lack of TO is a little concerning...

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is just my personal rule; if a hit breaks and I'm more than half way through it and they don't respond to my email by the time it's about to expire I'm going to submit it and then tell them it's on them to reject me or set up some sort of opportunity for me to finish the hit.

Hmm....that's an idea, I can afford the rejection and I think I was half way through. Maybe I'll try that. Thank you

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Thanks for keeping this f2p for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.