10/16 - Madhouse Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
ok. i'm done. not a great day PE-wise with $7.19 as the final total but a bunch of pending hits paid out so i managed to make my $20 goal. hopefully better day tomorrow. gnight all.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social judgments(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PLEEP Lab [A1423FO0G8Z6D] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.30] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.35
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a short hypothetical scenario and make a series of judgments.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [2129214648-60955] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: <Gucci>

charlie

Reaction score
Qual envy...

"2016Q3Centrality has been granted"

Dammit Sergey... I just can't get over you {or qualified, to do you} :biblethump:
bad for those of us who do have it and can't do the current batch because the requestor reloaded on an existing batch rather than start a new one. All we can do is wait for that batch to completely die out.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Concise

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
yea, it has several options actually; I had never tried it before I posted my question... but I just tested it.
it has a 'now' speed, a standard 2day speed, and an expedited 1 day speed...
but there's no fees, so I'm not sure why it has the options for longer delays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there is a fee slot though, so perhaps when the transfer is large enough, it will incur fees, I don't know. the hover/help links say nothing more than a maximum of 2500 per 30 days

jjquadjj

Reaction score
Anyone willing to trade Amazon Gift Card for BTC?? Would super appreciate it.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
bad for those of us who do have it and can't do the current batch because the requestor reloaded on an existing batch rather than start a new one. All we can do is wait for that batch to completely die out.
Well, I guess it sucks all over.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's how it was for me yesterday and this morning, but later this afternoon and now, I can do around 10 or 15 at a time before I get the message that I have to wait til tomorrow. Then after a few minutes, it lets me back in again.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
yea, it has several options actually; I had never tried it before I posted my question... but I just tested it.
it has a 'now' speed, a standard 2day speed, and an expedited 1 day speed...
but there's no fees, so I'm not sure why it has the options for longer delays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there is a fee slot though, so perhaps when the transfer is large enough, it will incur fees, I don't know. the hover/help links say nothing more than a maximum of 2500 per 30 days
Not clear. That may be bank/app specific. The one time I used zelle a while back I didn't get a speed option. I just did a few different google searches trying to gain clarity on the function but came up with nothing.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Not clear. That may be bank/app specific. The one time I used zelle a while back I didn't get a speed option. I just did a few different google searches trying to gain clarity on the function but came up with nothing.
I did a transfer from my wells fargo account to my capital one account. it took less than a minute, no fees

I felt a little weird sending from/to the same email address name (one @yahoo, one @gmail) but I did it anyway

jjquadjj

Reaction score
Maybe. Wait, which do you have?
I have Amazon Gift card balance of $58USD that I can directly transfer into your account. Looking for BTC at 83%, so 48.14, rounded down to $48

jjquadjj

Reaction score
I have Amazon Gift card balance of $58USD that I can directly transfer into your account. Looking for BTC at 83%, so 48.14, rounded down to $48
Alternatively you can PM me if interested, we can hash out the details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.