Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Not yet, but I will check them out now: "Once you are comfortable with the above, then consider installing Turkmaster, Hitscraper, Hit Monitor, and AutoHotKey. All four are extremely useful tools."
Yeah, everything is kinda wonky right now because Amazon changed some things, but Turkmaster is a really good place to start with tools along with Hitscraper or HitFinder.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting mostly real estate search sites and I'm never sure what to put for those.
Usually if you scroll to the bottom, those belong to a local real estate office/agent, I use that info for those.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the info peeps, it does seems there's much less of them than yesterday, although still trickling in.

Reactions: Squatty and <Gucci>

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
85 zoltars so far. Been tough to keep a full queue. And good morning!

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

Lauren

Reaction score
Yeah, everything is kinda wonky right now because Amazon changed some things, but Turkmaster is a really good place to start with tools along with Hitscraper or HitFinder.
Installed them all (Except autohotkey -- couldn't find that on greasy fork). Now to figure out what they all do. :) I guess I'll start looking at Turkmaster which you suggested

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.