10/11 - Wings Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone on MTF back in the day did the one that I just posted a pic of, with a frozen fish fillet taped to their chest. I want to say it was Lepi @Lepi, but I'm not sure.
RIP Lepi where did she go? I remember the one time she painted her face like Ed Gein for $10... Pretty sure it was C to the J @C to the J who put her up to it :LOL:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
RIP Lepi where did she go? I remember the one time she painted her face like Ed Gein for $10... Pretty sure it was C to the J @C to the J who put her up to it :LOL:
It was $5.
You think I'm made of money?

Oh also it was John Wayne Gacy.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I never came over to the old room very much anyway, but someone was pretty nasty to me one time over there so that was the end of that.
I'm assuming the plug.dj one is still the current one, and it's really chill. The room really quietens down when I show up for 10 minutes to play a metallica song though :wink:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I never came over to the old room very much anyway, but someone was pretty nasty to me one time over there so that was the end of that.
Really? Who was it? I'll kill them. There's only ever like 3 or 4 of us there at any given moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.