10/08 - Surreal Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Chef supply websites have lots of choices for mats to stand on. Kitchen staff, cooks and chefs are on their feet all day. (Can you tell my ex was a chef and I still am selling chef knives haha) But I like the idea of repurposing existing mats too, take care of your feet, it keeps your energy up.
yeah I love those places. but besides general stuff I mainly buy beater knives and cutting boards from there. Those mats are super heavy duty, I was thinking more of those home oriented ones that are covered in nice patterns and stuff lol, the squishy ones.

Reactions: <Gucci>

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
For some reason, I can't do the CSats anymore. I never catch them...

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Earn up to $3.50: Drinking smokers, engage with a story and answer surveys | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.76] [Fast: 4.31] [Comm: 3.70] [Fair: 4.61] [Reviews: 227] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Drinkers who smoke: Read a brief story and respond to surveys and tasks for a research study (approximately 30 minutes). Brief internal screener. Bonus granted for attention to the task.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Status
Not open for further replies.