Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
That should be the only blue text you really see here, though, right? I know of one person here that will use blue text once in a great while, but they post pretty rarely.
It's pretty rare that I see blue text. I don't remember now who uses it.

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
Wtf all this time I thought Veltora Otew @Veltora Otew was a chick. No offense, I just tend to assign a gender to posters and then I stick to that.
Wow. don't understand any of that but I'm an old man with a cat that looks similar to my avatar. But whatever, just wanted to say I was doing good today doing those Adforces.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

So, my type of colorblindness shows up in males, but is carried by females. For instance, if I have a daughter, and she has a son, he will be colorblind. All my male cousins on my mom's side are colorblind. They were all born to daughters of my grandfather on that side.
Thanks for sharing. Yea blue can be carried by females but it’s the only color females can be affected by or pass on. It’s pretty rare...
You made my day :love:

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. don't understand any of that but I'm an old man with a cat that looks similar to my avatar. But whatever, just wanted to say I was doing good today doing those Adforces.
Congrats, and it's official, I'm not the oldest one here! Said in jest because were pretty much the same age, but you now have the title. :)

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Interpersonal dynamics at workplace - phase 2(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jeff [AUCFMEUOT2ZUM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 3.00 Communicativity
????? 4.63 Generosity
????? 4.57 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 1.5 dollar for a two-phase survey in total 10 minutes - 1 dollar for phase 2
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 16
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [59789-59200] has not been granted; Masters has been granted; Inc: [58319-59200] has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US
5:26

Reactions: Cmoney and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Congrats, and it's official, I'm not the oldest one here! Said in jest because were pretty much the same age, but you now have the title. :)
We have a grumpy old forum cat.
His name is catnapped @catnapped
I’m sure he’ll appreciate being tagged! :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.