10/06 - Funny Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidjleys

Reaction score
Bleh, hit my daily limit and only made $11.35 today...luckily the day ticks over in about 4 hours or so (which happens to be the middle of my day).

Reactions: Peachy and aveline
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Neighborhood Street Assessments: Public Parks and Recreation Areas(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Marc Adams [A3I2U686E4VIPU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.43 Communicativity
????? 4.37 Generosity
????? 4.58 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Use provided imagery to answer questions about neighborhood parks and recreation
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [2058588053-59905] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US
5:38

Reactions: Mish and Cmoney

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Neighborhood Street Assessments: Public Parks and Recreation Areas(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Marc Adams [A3I2U686E4VIPU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.43 Communicativity
????? 4.37 Generosity
????? 4.58 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22
Description: Use provided imagery to answer questions about neighborhood parks and recreation
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [2058588053-59905] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is one of: US
5:38
4 minutes for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
D

Deleted member 526

Title: If you currently or recently on a blood pressure medication: Answer a short 3 question survey | PANDA
Requester: Jen [A212I5A9ZYB8UI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 4.80 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8

Description: Please tell us the type of blood pressure medication you take and 2 short demographic questions
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96; Location is US
no time, didn't qual

D

Deleted member 526

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Voice acting for speech research - picture descriptions | PANDA
Requester: SSAudio [A1X6NHVLK7N55A] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Communicativity
????? 4.26 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24
Description: Record yourself speaking as though you were confused.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Location is US
I wish there was a way we could tag @newbs for hits like this. they would do this so fast.

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Organization Evaluation Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: uic mkt study [ANNTYE5PL6R50] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.88 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9

Description: Give us your opinion about organizations and their products
Hits Available: 36
Reward: $0.21
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [245732092-59864] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US
1:34

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I wish there was a way we could tag @newbs for hits like this. they would do this so fast.
I resemble that remark. Confused newb checking in! :)

ETA: And no I'm not doing that! I completely avoid anything that wants me to record or take pics. Only surveys, batches, and other simple stuff for now...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Motivation and Identity as Predictors of Performance - PART 2 | PANDA
Requester: Joel Carnevale [A1CU4CXQ0DRAMZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 0.00 Fairness
????? 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1

Description: A 15-20 minute Survey about Motivation, Identity, and Performance - PART 2
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: MDGS has been granted; Completed Part 1 of My Survey has been granted
2:44

Reactions: Cmoney

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Bleh, hit my daily limit and only made $11.35 today...luckily the day ticks over in about 4 hours or so (which happens to be the middle of my day).
I think that is not so bad for probationary period. If I had to do that over, I would have focused on using my 100 hits to actually learn as much as possible about mturk and how to use it to earn money. My biggest mistake was trying to do "vanilla mturk" for a month or two while very occasionally lurking on worker sites. I didn't install ANY extensions or scripts for a month or two months, and I didn't really grasp until several months in that some people have REALLY learned from experience, and have MANY insights. There are a lot of different strategies, but whether your goal is pulling in some extra cash in a few hours or winning big, I now realize there is a ton to learn, and you're NOT going to learn it from Amazon.

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Quick survey about a product called MediaPlayer10 | PANDA
Requester: Daniel P Walsh [A38NMO6D3GJCGW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Communicativity
????? 4.75 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5

Description: 6 quick questions about a new product
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85
1:14

Reactions: Cmoney

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing the Internet Service Availability Provider HITs by Shane Kim. 7 cents with a 7 minute time limit. Seems like a lot of work for little pay but it might be good if you get into the flow? Just asking, I haven't tried one yet and I'm done for the night.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
I think that is not so bad for probationary period. If I had to do that over, I would have focused on using my 100 hits to actually learn as much as possible about mturk and how to use it to earn money. My biggest mistake was trying to do "vanilla mturk" for a month or two while very occasionally lurking on worker sites. I didn't install ANY extensions or scripts for a month or two months, and I didn't really grasp until several months in that some people have REALLY learned from experience, and have MANY insights. There are a lot of different strategies, but whether your goal is pulling in some extra cash in a few hours or winning big, I now realize there is a ton to learn, and you're NOT going to learn it from Amazon.
My biggest mistake was waiting three months before I started using Panda Crazy. :shoot:

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy

davidjleys

Reaction score
My biggest mistake was waiting three months before I started using Panda Crazy. :shoot:
Ha, yea, I just started using that. Have been collecting some flag content and rate profile hits with it. Still need to build up some reliable hits to grab, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.