Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
oops just erased my OW from cleaning up PC :bag:

Reactions: <Gucci>

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
Title: Write a conversation (6 bubbles) to invite a friend or a group of friends and create the corresponding event | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT-Crowdsourcing [A34W955LMC71B8] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: In this creative HIT, you'll write a conversation between you and a friend and invite him/her for an event (like a dinner). To guide you, we added some items to place in the conversation (by drag and drop) following the guidelines! Most of them can (or have to) be edited. At the end of the page, you'll have to check in a list the items that summaries the event. If you write few conversations (few HITs), you'll have to vary your style to get the HIT validated! Have fun!
Time: 12 minutes
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

Title: Write a small conversation (4 bubbles) to invite a friend or a group of friends and create the corresponding event | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT-Crowdsourcing [A34W955LMC71B8] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: In this creative HIT, you'll write a conversation between you and a friend and invite him/her for an event (like a dinner). To guide you, we added some items to place in the conversation (by drag and drop) following the guidelines! Most of them can (or have to) be edited. At the end of the page, you'll have to check in a list the items that summaries the event. If you write few conversations (few HITs), you'll have to vary your style to get the HIT validated! Have fun!
Time: 9 minutes
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.