Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: VotingGame-105 | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: AMT Surveys [A2AKA780E0K7FS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.88] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will receive up to $5 including bonus for less than 20min, payable immediately! You will play with other Turkers to coordinate in a Voting Game.
Requirements: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Michele and Bliss

Miss_Rebecca

Reaction score
Just finished my first hit. Wooo! I was gonna insert a Carlton dancing gif. but I've forgotten how. :p

And geesh... it's already started. *relative comes into the room* "What are you doing?" "Looking into turking again." "Why? It's not worth your time. Try guru.com."

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Just finished my first hit. Wooo! I was gonna insert a Carlton dancing gif. but I've forgotten how. :p

And geesh... it's already started. *relative comes into the room* "What are you doing?" "Looking into turking again." "Why? It's not worth your time. Try guru.com."
20 people just checked out guru.com

:p

D

Deleted member 526

you didn't get masters did you? they didn't give it out for a year and a half, then gave it to 1000 people at the same time.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Might want to be careful with this one, they added in some new categories and that script hasn't been updated.
It still seemed to work ok. I forgot how boring Zoltars were. I only did 35.

D

Deleted member 526

No... :\ Does everybody have it now?
no a bunch of people didn't get it. some of the people who got it were really new. they've also been giving it out over the last few months to tiny amounts of people at a time every once in a while.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.