09/29 - Zoom Zoom Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Nine Inch Nails, Thom Yorke, Solange (even though that's not my kind of music), Tyler the Creator and Justice is a fucking amazing lineup dude. I don't know about shelling $250 for it, that's a bit steep. But if you think you can swing it why not...$40 a month isn't that much, you can make that in half a good day.
oooh....Nina Kraviz.....<3

Reactions: Pleco and Jerami

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I was going with why the hell are we subbing beans for meat on nachos, nobody cares about tomatoes.
You right. Subbing the refried for black beans is killer though.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision making survey | PANDA
Requester: Decision Sciences [A2LCUY0MW1AN67] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.42 Generosity
★★★★ 4.66 Fairness
★★★★ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 151 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey about your views on different types of common decisions
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

this was v fast

Reactions: TaiGir

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm missing something. I tried one and it felt like a lot of work for 12 cents. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Or maybe you get faster at them...
Keep doing them. You'll get a lot faster. And the script, that helps!

I make $8-10 per hour on them, so there are bigger paying hits out there (I'm talking about YOU MOUNTAIN, come back!) but if Z's start posting consistently every day again it's semi-reliable income :) (Plus I know the faster folks have a much better hourly than I have.)

Reactions: Michele and nyx
D

Deleted member 526

i'm lazy, its the end of the day, i'm at goal, and i don't really "want" to work (unless its like $1 surveys that take 2 mins)

gimme zs in the morning while im drinking coffee.i like waking up with them.
I didn't mean you specifically. I'm usually 1 of the people who talks like that lol

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think I'm missing something. I tried one and it felt like a lot of work for 12 cents. Maybe I was doing it wrong? Or maybe you get faster at them...
it is at first, but people say they get better at them as they go and with more practice. for anyone not around last year... i was banned from zoltars last year. that's why i kid about not liking them. this is a rare pull back the curtain moment. and i honestly wouldn't do these hits. technically supporting sinners

Reactions: Michele

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Keep doing them. You'll get a lot faster. And the script, that helps!

I make $8-10 per hour on them, so there are bigger paying hits out there (I'm talking about YOU MOUNTAIN, come back!) but if Z's start posting consistently every day again it's semi-reliable income :) (Plus I know the faster folks have a much better hourly than I have.)
Michele @Michele Riding off of this comment as well, there was a point where I just did zoltars every morning and didn't turk the rest of the day. If they go back to normal hours and are actually back they are a nice zombie hit in the mornings.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Michele @Michele Riding off of this comment as well, there was a point where I just did zoltars every morning and didn't turk the rest of the day. If they go back to normal hours and are actually back they are a nice zombie hit in the mornings.
Maybe just a tad later in the morning. I had to get up at 5 am, I'm PST! So let's go for a nice compromise of 6:30 PST. They are, after all, a west coast company, lol!

Reactions: Michele

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, I like to stay on the side of professional superiority. :)

you fly, i'll buy... that's quite the deal

:gag:
What if I fly the peach here, can I get something from TBell too?

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.