09/21 - Talladega Nights Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
Whew we - A Double Wopper :hamburger:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Lab for Social Research for work related to 3BPP3MA3TCYS2700107REXTLRJEELC.
The value of your bonus is: $1.98 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your time!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from John Cook for work related to 3FDWKV9VCN7HRB08C0Y6GVTNXA4UMI.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for completing my follow-up survey!

Mish

Contributor
Reaction score

alk69

Reaction score
Tess Neal HIT. Different link than the post this afternoon. Damn it! I hate when they do that! ('cause my panda has been working for hours for no reason and, more importantly, I have to set a new panda). Bother, bother.....but I've got General Tso's chicken tempura(what the package says, anyway) and a left over frosted donut. Midnite snack.....or since I slept all afternoon, let's call it dinner...or would that be breakfast? decisions, decisions (a good requester word).

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
Tess Neal HIT. Different link than the post this afternoon. Damn it! I hate when they do that! ('cause my panda has been working for hours for no reason and, more importantly, I have to set a new panda). Bother, bother.....but I've got General Tso's chicken tempura(what the package says, anyway) and a left over frosted donut. Midnite snack.....or since I slept all afternoon, let's call it dinner...or would that be breakfast? decisions, decisions (a good requester word).

Status
Not open for further replies.