Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Just don't grab a gallon and a spoon.

As tempting as it is...
I don't know, the stuff in the little containers is better, but husband prob. got me gross generic junk so we will see. i waited all through childhood to eat ice cream for lunch if i want to.

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed Csats for a definitive answer on whether or not the comment boxes are requirements, and they ANSWERED!

"Lori, great question! As you noticed, we may alternate between the two comment formats (a comment box below each question, or just two comment boxes at the end). But in all cases, the comments are intended to be used for if/when you have something specific to point out. Your example of a surgeon repeatedly drawing the needle without making a stitch is a perfect example - it's the kind of feedback we would send directly to the surgeon themselves.

When you're able to be specific like that, it makes the feedback more valuable to the surgeon. As you noted, saying "great efficiency overall" when you are giving them a 5 isn't very informative, and you're welcome to not bother saying anything in that case.

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
That helps so much. Thank for reaching out to them.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
THANK YOU :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
I bet that you wish that you would have known this a few hours ago.

I don't know, the stuff in the little containers is better, but husband prob. got me gross generic junk so we will see. i waited all through childhood to eat ice cream for lunch if i want to.
I find that isn't always true, you can get good stuff in gallons from costco.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I emailed Csats for a definitive answer on whether or not the comment boxes are requirements, and they ANSWERED!

"Lori, great question! As you noticed, we may alternate between the two comment formats (a comment box below each question, or just two comment boxes at the end). But in all cases, the comments are intended to be used for if/when you have something specific to point out. Your example of a surgeon repeatedly drawing the needle without making a stitch is a perfect example - it's the kind of feedback we would send directly to the surgeon themselves.

When you're able to be specific like that, it makes the feedback more valuable to the surgeon. As you noted, saying "great efficiency overall" when you are giving them a 5 isn't very informative, and you're welcome to not bother saying anything in that case.

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
And now we just need another batch to drop.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
Well that would make my C-Sats a lot faster. 80% of my comments are just like that "No damage to tissue or suture breaks"

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: SerJorahsFeetL1nt

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
And now I get to be salty. But thank you for asking! Finally we have an answer

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well that would make my C-Sats a lot faster. 80% of my comments are just like that "No damage to tissue or suture breaks"
Exactly, i could have finished all of mine but so glad to know for next time person who asked! which i should actually check... ok thanks WordVixen @WordVixen !! maybe ill eat less ice cream now.

Reactions: WordVixen

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
Makes perfect sense! Thanks a million.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
TurkingMaster @TurkingMaster

Reaction score
Title: MM Assessment: Video Interview Data Collection-Main Task (Open) | PANDA
Requester: ETS NLP Research [A2DEO4C7NM57S9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.41] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.96] [Fast: 4.74]
Description:
Web browser-based multimodal task
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US;
This one has a bonus

The payment for this task is $10 for approximately 30 minutes of work once we validate your work as satisfactorily completed. It will be issued as a bonus.

Reactions: humbleturker

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: photographers, age 25 an up, in search of unseen location for shootings. needed to give feedback | PANDA
Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.90 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.45 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey with your thoughts about a certain problem or issue. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;Location is US

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: C to the J

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Picsfromabove down to .20 now.:bag:

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short-Term Memory Survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Natalie Wittlin [A2JZHN5P14GEZI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.05 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: ~30-minute survey (you will need to download a plug-in)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1163241981-20634] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Hope this helps.

C-SATS Support"
broughttomyattentionyesterday.gif @ CSats

Thanks WordVixen @WordVixen

RIP 7 expired C-Sats :goodnight:

Status
Not open for further replies.