08/31 - Walking Through Boyce Avenue on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
which i'm assuming they have if you use their hits for capatchas
The requester interface doesn't show you the worker IDs of people that accept your HITs until those people actually submit them.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno I have heard of someone getting block from Jon brelig or someone back in the day for using them for captcha and returning them.. I would say it was from cherry picking the broken ones rather then actually skpping them.. I dunno though.
I do that with scoutit.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The requester interface doesn't show you the worker IDs of people that accept your HITs until those people actually submit them.
Unless they use their own server like Google, OCMP, Crowdsource (RIP), etc.

Reactions: aveline

weakman

Reaction score
Amen. Last week it was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ today is ___________________________________________
:cry::arghh::cry::arghh:
Today, wasn't so bad. Yesterday on the other hand sucked.

Elias

Reaction score
This is the requester E @Elias was talking about; the reviews indicate they have very strict expectations, and have given rejections accordingly to multiple people, though I think this is the first block I've heard of from them.
yes this is the requester, also i don't think that i was blocked because the skips, i cherry picked only broken websites, but i followed all the instructions that the requester indicated tho.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Organizational Attributes and Individual Attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Emily Ingalls [A2GVI91Q5UXGCQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The purpose of this survey is to examine participant attitudes to information about organizations and their employees.
Time: 8 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Previous Participant has not been granted;

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about Organizational Attributes and Individual Attitudes | PANDA
Description:
The purpose of this survey is to examine participant attitudes to information about organizations and their employees.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Previous Participant has not been granted;
I'm guessing this is long and terrible?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Description:
When I catch something like this from my tablet it makes me wonder how shitty it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.