08/30 - Ten Seconds Through Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
in some cases, an eye for an eye might make you feel better, I guess. but I doubt it.

if this guy's baby-mama threw the switch, she'd still never feel better. maybe a little avenged, but never better. someone that she trusted to love her kid, his own kid, did something unspeakable to a person that she'd lay her life down to protect, and she wasn't able to be there for her baby. she'll never feel better even if she could kill this guy a thousand times.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I heard its a very safe city where young children can ride the subway without fear
I grew up in Japan. Moved there in 1983. Spent first four years in Misawa, then the rest in Okinawa until I moved to the US in 2000. I loved it there! Its very safe, a completely different world socially. I had major culture shock moving to the states!

Reactions: YAHU and hyway

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
I grew up in Japan. Moved there in 1983. Spent first four years in Misawa, then the rest in Okinawa until I moved to the US in 2000. I loved it there! Its very safe, a completely different world socially. I had major culture shock moving to the states!
Aomori? I can't understand their dialect for shit!

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
That's probably more than me. I'll play it when they figure out how to center the character on the screen. I can't handle those games where the character stands just slightly to one side through the whole thing. Nope.
you're missing out on some good spooky with RE 1/2 and the first Dead Space

Status
Not open for further replies.