08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuk

Reaction score
Did you do the 3 profile tasks?
Oh, yes I did. Sorry, when you said "phone survey" my mind automatically thought of like a survey where you call someone or something and you actually got paid for taking it lol

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
explain it to me like im 5. does that new premium thing really screw us or what?
Yes and no. On one hand we will lose out on pre-screener surveys. On the other hand, we won't have to worry as much about being screened out

Reactions: TobyF

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, yes I did. Sorry, when you said "phone survey" my mind automatically thought of like a survey where you call someone or something and you actually got paid for taking it lol
OK. My theory is still working.

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Profile Information - Device Ownership | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Mechanical Turk Team [AXKBO5V1Y75RL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.33 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.03 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.32 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Help us understand you better by answering a few questions about yourself
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: None
I don't disagree w/ the concept, but this is an offensive way of doing it. If they're charging for this info, why are we supposed to supply it for free? And it counts against the HIT limit, potentially keeping people from doing paid HITs.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
.50 per task... and workers were paid $0.00 to submit those premium qualification tasks.
Come on, it took like 3 secs each. If it keeps us from getting one rejection or saves time by not having to do a shitty qual test then we are making money.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
I don't disagree w/ the concept, but this is an offensive way of doing it. If they're charging for this info, why are we supposed to supply it for free? And it counts against the HIT limit, potentially keeping people from doing paid HITs.
Better idea not to do them, they are profiting with the new fee and not paying for the demo info. The requesters will see the group is small and not use the option. Demo info is very valuable look at google and facebook, their currency is personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.