08/23 - Tari Tari Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Pushing the pause button and then unpausing it should stop the main timer and restart it. I am working on a new update for it and hope I found the problem but can't say when it's ready. Could also go back to a previous version if it gets really bad.
thanks, this is at least a better solution than refreshing and turning on all my jobs again :D

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Title: [08.24.2016] DC Experiment - Recruitment | PANDA
Requester: CER Vanderbilt [A38N5LYPK46FY3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.35] [Fair: 4.80] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
Participants are recruited for an experiment in coordination on networks. Experiment is very simple, will amount to playing a game with other participants, and will offer subjects an opportunity to earn as much as $16.50/hour, although earnings will vary depending on performance and extent of participation. The experiment will run in two phases: first, the recruitment and tutorial phase, which will take approximately 25 minutes and pay $2.00 (no games will be played in this phase), and second, the actual experiment, which will take approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes and pay between $8.10 and $24.30. This task requires basic English proficiency, which we will evaluate using a short proficiency test. Once you complete the tutorial you will also need to pass a short test assessing your understanding of the game and the experiment setup.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Recruited for Adversarial DC Experiments has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
Panda doesn't work. Does anyone else have one?

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [08.24.2016] DC Experiment - Recruitment | PANDA
Requester: CER Vanderbilt [A38N5LYPK46FY3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.35] [Fair: 4.80] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 4.75]
Description:
Participants are recruited for an experiment in coordination on networks. Experiment is very simple, will amount to playing a game with other participants, and will offer subjects an opportunity to earn as much as $16.50/hour, although earnings will vary depending on performance and extent of participation. The experiment will run in two phases: first, the recruitment and tutorial phase, which will take approximately 25 minutes and pay $2.00 (no games will be played in this phase), and second, the actual experiment, which will take approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes and pay between $8.10 and $24.30. This task requires basic English proficiency, which we will evaluate using a short proficiency test. Once you complete the tutorial you will also need to pass a short test assessing your understanding of the game and the experiment setup.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Recruited for Adversarial DC Experiments has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
This is a no go for the PANDA. Anyone got a working one?

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
afternoon.
Just picked my 3 vacationing kids up from the train station. They spent the summer in Jamaica and a couple days in Florida. They are so brown and beautiful and relaxed while excited at the same time. I'm hearing all the good stories. Of course I'm stressed cause I gotta feed them and clothe them and prepare for school.

Reactions: loki3404

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone know how i can work from newest to oldest in my que or using PC . i have the selfconcept hit in there and after every hit it keeps defaulting to the oldest hit

Reactions: C to the J

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thanks, this is at least a better solution than refreshing and turning on all my jobs again :D
You're welcome. Thanks for telling me that it seems to be happening after it accepts too because now I have few more ideas to try.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You're welcome. Thanks for telling me that it seems to be happening after it accepts too because now I have few more ideas to try.
no problem! it's not every time but that seems to be when it happens most often.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Barbwire
Status
Not open for further replies.