08/20 - SummerSlam Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corsies

Reaction score
The message link here worked for me.
I'll hope for the best and assume that they'll solve the problem.
But if not.... here's some info.
I just realized that you can get the "HIT Source" page from the MTS Hit Menu. It includes the contact info. Here it is:
Contact
This study is being conducted by Professor Kevin McCabe and Christopher Messier at the Center for the Study of Neuroeconomics at George Mason University. Professor McCabe may be reached at 703.993.9441 if you have questions or want to report a research-related problem. You may contact George Mason University’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) Office by phone at 703.993.4121, if you have any questions or comments regarding your rights as a participant in this research. This project has been reviewed according to George Mason University procedures governing your participation in this research. Please notify the researcher if you have any questions regarding this document. George Mason University's Institutional Review Board has waived the requirement for a signature on this consent form.
is this for the CSN admin hit?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, but that's the game where I misplayed with the bat.

:redpandabat:

Reactions: aveline and Member9

corsies

Reaction score
Yes, but maybe I'm not supposed to post this. I can't tell from the forum guidelines.
I found the email address I wonder if I should contact by university email because no reply through mturk contact

Member9

null
Reaction score
I play with an overlay over the opponent's name.

He got wrecked though.
Only reason my shitty deck got to 7 wins was rng from lich king giving me Army of the Dead 3 games in a row :p

Pretty funny that it was actually you. Feel free to add me if you'd like. LotKrotan#11273

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, but maybe I'm not supposed to post this. I can't tell from the forum guidelines.
As far as I've always understood them, the rules state that "anything past the preview page is considered content." I would have suggested just posting the contact link, or even using PM. Just my 2cents.:)

Reactions: Jharkan

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~45 minutes, $4 + bonus) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MU Social Action Lab [A1V5CSLF3UKNIQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.46] [Comm: 3.97] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a university study that aims to help us understand how people make decisions and interact with systems that change over time. This involves an interactive task followed by a questionnaire.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: Nuramazing

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Only reason my shitty deck got to 7 wins was rng from lich king giving me Army of the Dead 3 games in a row :p

Pretty funny that it was actually you. Feel free to add me if you'd like. LotKrotan#11273
:snaphappy:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
? I don't know. I was under the impression that we're not supposed to include the entire phone number, publicly.
it's entirely possible that I am wrong

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Understanding Dynamic Systems (Time-sensitive, ~45 minutes, $4 + bonus) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MU Social Action Lab [A1V5CSLF3UKNIQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.16] [Fast: 4.46] [Comm: 3.97] [Fair: 4.64] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This is a university study that aims to help us understand how people make decisions and interact with systems that change over time. This involves an interactive task followed by a questionnaire.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I found the email address I wonder if I should contact by university email because no reply through mturk contact
As far as I've always understood them, the rules state that "anything past the preview page is considered content." I would have suggested just posting the contact link, or even using PM. Just my 2cents.:)
? I don't know. I was under the impression that we're not supposed to include the entire phone number, publicly.
No contact info, even if it is on the preview page. We do that to protect the privacy of the people that post HITs, since an mturk account is usually needed to even preview a HIT. If you need to share email addresses or phone numbers, you can do it via private message.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
No contact info, even if it is on the preview page. We do that to protect the protect the privacy of the people that post HITs, since an mturk account is usually needed to even preview a HIT. If you need to share email addresses or phone numbers, you can do it via private message.
that's what I figured; we don't want the requesters to get abused by potential trolls who happened to find their numbers online.

Reactions: aveline

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No contact info, even if it is on the preview page. We do that to protect the protect the privacy of the people that post HITs, since an mturk account is usually needed to even preview a HIT. If you need to share email addresses or phone numbers, you can do it via private message.
Thanks, Ave:wink: Knew I was close.

PSA
"If you're unsure, just PM" :p

Reactions: aveline

Achilles2357

Reaction score
OK, I removed the last four digits of the professor's number. I guess that makes sense. I would call the IRB anyway, but I personally won't call anyone for several days to give them all a chance to sort it out.

Reactions: ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.