08/20 - Make Mturk Great Again Saturday!

If you only had one choice which one would you choose?

• Do 1000 Breligs

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Talk to Krysssy

Votes: 35 26.9%
  • Pet Pleco

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • Jump off a cliff

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Quit Mturk

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • Nah fam.

Votes: 36 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Until then, can we all be in a relationship? A

Wives and Hubbys too OP anyway. they take half your HITS.

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So did not. I told you I had two wives from the very beginning. You didn't seem interested when I said I hadn't seen any DTRJ movies. Plus, you didn't want to be my husband. Only my boyfriend. Like I wasn't good enough to be your wife or something. :biblethump:
My current wife who I can barely stand has a good point, Peachy. You've got to show some commitment.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So did not. I told you I had two wives from the very beginning. You didn't seem interested when I said I hadn't seen any DTRJ movies. Plus, you didn't want to be my husband. Only my boyfriend. Like I wasn't good enough to be your wife or something. :biblethump:
so this means you're on the rebound now huh.

so uh. Hey...

how do you feel about Pandas?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm entering the anger phase now. You were playing hard to get AND then you said you hadn't seen any DTRJ movies. Well, let me tell you woman... Peachy is taking a stand now. Watch a DTRJ movie, or two, or three or ALL of them. AND then you get back to me. I can't trust a person who hasn't seen at least one DTRJ film. It's not right. My wife has to have seen at least one DTRJ movie. I'm not even use to this g'damn abbreviation. I'm USE to saying his full name because I appreciate spelling out the name of a great man.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm entering the anger phase now. You were playing hard to get AND then you said you hadn't seen any DTRJ movies. Well, let me tell you woman... Peachy is taking a stand now. Watch a DTRJ movie, or two, or three or ALL of them. AND then you get back to me. I can't trust a person who hasn't seen at least one DTRJ film. It's not right. My wife has to have seen at least one DTRJ movie. I'm not even use to this g'damn abbreviation. I'm USE to saying his full name because I appreciate spelling out the name of a great man.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out They're fuzzy and adorable. How do you feel about multiple wives and husbands?

Peachy @PeachyRider You should have guided me and given me advice about which movie to see. You have to give a little. Don't act like you don't like chasing, either. Also, I just realized that I have seen a movie he was in. The Mummy. So there. You just threw in the towel without even trying.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
A6_Foul_Out @A6_Foul_Out They're fuzzy and adorable. How do you feel about multiple wives and husbands?

Peachy @PeachyRider You should have guided me and given me advice about which movie to see. You have to give a little. Don't act like you don't like chasing, either. Also, I just realized that I have seen a movie he was in. The Mummy. So there. You just threw in the towel without even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.