08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Then you gotta resync. TPE scripts remember the last page you were on, so if you accepted the HIT, did other HITs, and had TPE update, its on a page past where your HIT is put when its submitted (Status details page is sorted by time accepted).
I thought I did... Thanks for your help! :)

D

Deleted member 526

edit: figured it out myself!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
:confounded:This is a terrible HIT that is a waste of anyone on Earth's time @ $1.50/hr

Are you actually doing these before posting them, Tigerpants?
No, I don't.
If I catch them, I do them and come back to report if there's anything weird like that.
If I don't catch them, I post them anyway in case someone else can catch them. When the TO at a glance looks good like that, I'd rather give people the opportunity to see if it's good, then say nothing and have everyone miss out on something.
If I did every HIT I posted before I posted it, no one on the forum would be able to catch anything I posted, because they'd be gone by then.
Posting HITs that look decent at a glance is also beneficial for searching for pandas and such like that, If this particular HIT gets posted again, someone can search for it here on the forum and see that you reported that it sucks, and can return without wasting their time.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
No, I don't.
If I catch them, I do them and come back to report if there's anything weird like that.
If I don't catch them, I post them anyway in case someone else can catch them. When the TO at a glance looks good like that, I'd rather give people the opportunity to see if it's good, then say nothing and have everyone miss out on something.
If I did every HIT I posted before I posted it, no one on the forum would be able to catch anything I posted, because they'd be gone by then.
Posting HITs that look decent at a glance is also beneficial for searching for pandas and such like that, If this particular HIT gets posted again, someone can search for it here on the forum and see that you reported that it sucks, and can return without wasting their time.
well thought out response, and I couldn't agree more. Main reason I stopped posting hits

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who replied to me earlier. Lots of people to quote so I figured I'd just post now that I'm back. I was on the phone with my mom for several hours after making my post so it's been a while since ya'll even quoted me. I cried for a while and my s/o ordered me dinner and talked to me until I felt better. Now I'm just trying to chill with a bowl.

...and after suddenly discovering random contacts on my phone today, I figured out that there was a Samsung Galaxy 3 (I don't own) registered with access to my email. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.