08/13 - Smooth Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Self-Harm Survey: Thinking, Feelings, and Perceptions of Facial Cues | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Self-Injury Research [A157XSZU4FSRJ4] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $6.00
Duration: 24 hours
Available: 1
Description: Seeking Workers who have a history of self-harm to complete a survey. Workers will complete a series of questionnaires about self-harm history, social/emotional functioning, and mental health. Workers will also complete a facial emotion recognition task.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
I don't qualify
:cliff:

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I think maybe none of us are good at cleaning/organizing.
I've gotten good at it but It's a brutal, silly, system.

I use the Todolist app to set daily/weekly goals. I also use a kindle fire with a stylus that I keep within a foot of me pretty much constantly. Everyday I take the info from the app, combined with work stuff and anything else I can think of, and make a hand written list. If I know I'm going to fuck something up I'll move it to the next day but feel bad about it. I also add in fun stuff like "listen to this podcast" or "watch blank on netflix"

As I said before, guilt plays a huge role. It works though. I've been using this system for a few months and I've been way more productive.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
My issue with Aldi is that some of the stuff they sell is just shit. Just utter garbage. Some things are worth it! But like the Milk. I can taste the difference. They sold whole milk a gallon for like .80 and I was UP ON IT. I opened it poured a glass and BAM tastes like it's been watered down. Is it cheaper? yeh. Will it work in a pinch? Oh hell yeh. But if I want a good filling glass of whole milk, you bet your ass I'm going to walmart at least or publix. I can't tell the difference in eggs. Cheaper water and such, but every time I walk in the whole store smells like rotting veggies. /reeeeeeeeeeeeant
their Greek Yogurt is terrible. I will not buy that from Aldi anymore. On the other hand. the chocolate from Aldi is very good.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shuqin Wei [A1058OT3K5FP77] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: About interaction between service provider and consumers.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [292750238-53747] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
My issue with Aldi is that some of the stuff they sell is just shit. Just utter garbage. Some things are worth it! But like the Milk. I can taste the difference. They sold whole milk a gallon for like .80 and I was UP ON IT. I opened it poured a glass and BAM tastes like it's been watered down. Is it cheaper? yeh. Will it work in a pinch? Oh hell yeh. But if I want a good filling glass of whole milk, you bet your ass I'm going to walmart at least or publix. I can't tell the difference in eggs. Cheaper water and such, but every time I walk in the whole store smells like rotting veggies. /reeeeeeeeeeeeant
What kind of monster drinks whole milk?? Bleh.

2% is the most I could ever tolerate, and that was as a kid. A woman who was babysitting me once tried to give me a glass of whole milk, and it took me more than an hour to choke down a quarter of it.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

2% is the most I could ever tolerate, and that was as a kid. A woman who was babysitting me once tried to give me a glass of whole milk, and it took me more than an hour to choke down a quarter of it.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shuqin Wei [A1058OT3K5FP77] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.83] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: About interaction between service provider and consumers.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [292750238-53747] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Time: 05:05
Hourly: $11.80

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.32] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 3.37] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 190] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.27
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Indie / Alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Requirements: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

We only had skim milk in the house growing up. That nasty blue liquid scarred me for life. I'd go to my friend's house across the street just to eat cereal bc they had whole milk. Team whole milk

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score