08/04 - Financial Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

well I can hardly find any facebook's at all. I don't know why he says 85% of them have facebooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues with the Accept Hit button taking forever to show up?

I miss a lot of good hits because it doesn't load for a good few seconds.
Have you tried clearing your cookies? I was having issues with the panda and once buttons loading when I would miss a hit, I started clearing cookies every few days and it was loading much quicker

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone else have issues with the Accept Hit button taking forever to show up?

It happens sometimes, I think there's a script that will make the accept button ( and captchas ) load first but I don't remember the name of it.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to return the Vickery thing--it seemed to be broken for me. It kept skipping the image and complaining about being too slow. Well, how- dee-doo! If you want me to answer the question, show it to me!. I'm good, but I'm not clairvoyant ....much...... bugger it.
I just returned it, too. It was working for me but once I got into it, I realized it was not going to be worth the time for money for me.

Reactions: <Gucci> and alk69

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to return the Vickery thing--it seemed to be broken for me. It kept skipping the image and complaining about being too slow. Well, how- dee-doo! If you want me to answer the question, show it to me!. I'm good, but I'm not clairvoyant ....much...... bugger it.
I had that on a couple of them in different blocks, but not enough to make me return it, sorry bout that.

Reactions: <Gucci> and alk69

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
Have you tried clearing your cookies? I was having issues with the panda and once buttons loading when I would miss a hit, I started clearing cookies every few days and it was loading much quicker
I do it every few days, so I don't think that's it unfortunately.

It happens sometimes, I think there's a script that will make the accept button ( and captchas ) load first but I don't remember the name of it.
Ooh, I'll go looking for it.

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score
I just returned it, too. It was working for me but once I got into it, I realized it was not going to be worth the time for money for me.
I turned it in right at an hour, but I did not start it right away as I was finishing Dermot and was looking on here to see if the hit was worth it, I would guess about 35-40, and I took a minute or two break between as those types of hits make me head'achey by the end.

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
By the way, it's nice to be posting in here and seeing you guys again. I took a little break but I was still relatively new anyway so I probably didn't make a huge impression or anything lol. But I'm in some serious credit card debt right now so I'm trying to mitigate it in the next month.

Hoping I can at least put a dent in it. \o/

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

This is probably due to TO loading super slowly. Do you happen to be running the old extension( not the one built into MTS)? Another thing you can try is reducing the number of hits shown on a page to 10 (that way the page doesn't have to pull so many TO ratings.)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

alk69

Reaction score
Vickery started off skipping a good 40% of them and didn't straighten out like they sometimes do. I didn't wait around long over it. Figured if it was this bad for 10 minutes, my acceptable correct rate would be already fouled up. My new, improved(and easily annoyed) technique is to open a window and throw anything that is questionable or troublesome out and hit the gas.......I have done this task before(for whom, I don't recall) and it worked well. I remembered the images.

Pascall

Maracuyá
Reaction score
This is probably due to TO loading super slowly. Do you happen to be running the old extension( not the one built into MTS)? Another thing you can try is reducing the number of hits shown on a page to 10 (that way the page doesn't have to pull so many TO ratings.)
Didn't think about that! I'll have to fiddle around and see if the TO is the issue. Thanks!

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychological study about intuition and language(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: BEC Research Group [AU5EXRJVGOYBQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 4.26] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $3.50
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Complete a task related to intuition (your 'gut feelings'), and answer some questionnaires
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Exc: [48965399-52483] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

alk69

Reaction score
Pro Tip: How to get Master. Simple. Don't think about it(waste of brain power). Don't want it (save your desires for Christmas) . Don't ask for it(breathe instead). Don't believe in it(we all know what happens to believers). Don't consider it(be inconsiderate). Don't expect it(great expectations fail). Don't try to earn it(shoes pay better)..Then one day wake up and discover that you have somehow accepted a masters HIT. Wonder what you did to cause this error...wallah. You've done got Masters. And you did absolutely nothing!...worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.