• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

not to disappear
Reaction score
Title: Ten Minute Survey about foreign policy | PANDA
Requester: Michelle Allendoerfer [A2AD00FUQUH7M5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: I am conducting an academic research project on opinions about foreign poicy. The survey has approximately 10 questions and should take you less than 10 minutes to complete to complete. Select the link below to complete the survey.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US
2 mins

Reactions: <Gucci>

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
This is true.

I just meant they maybe had it that way because they didn't know what they were doing vs they wanted the hits to expire so they didn't have to pay.
I wasn't thinking they were doing that so hits would expire so they don't have to pay. I was thinking more that if they had spent much time thinking about that, it should be pretty clear that that's problematic.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking they were doing that so hits would expire so they don't have to pay. I was thinking more that if they had spent much time thinking about that, it should be pretty clear that that's problematic.
I messaged the requester and let them know it was too short and suggested providing more time in the future.. Hopefully he'll set up a pay HIT for me.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Requesters have had this problem before, they think that the timer they are editing is a suggestion of how long the hit should take, rather than that the hit would expire. A good majority of them probably don't understand what an expiring hit even means.

I like to point this out to people (everyone, not just you) so that if they decide to contact the requester they don't decide to be ass hats about it since they might be dealing with someone who didn't know what was going on.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I told them and they said you should just stop and drink some wine with me.

Sounds good, but I have an experiment at 8 pm. After that I will.

What is your PE for today?

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
I messaged the requester and let them know it was too short and suggested providing more time in the future.. Hopefully he'll set up a pay HIT for me.
fingers crossed

Reactions: Vanyanka

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7hi6YP6dLYHe1juwuQMQ | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.24 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.43 Generosity
★★★★ 4.73 Fairness
★★★★ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 70;Location is US;Age is not less than 18

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I assume its because of the css changes Finder makes that turned the text white. I'll make the css more specific when I can.
no rush, thank you! panda crazy has basically obliterated any use of TM for me but i can't get off my custom searches.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.