07/21 - For Chester on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll add another (probably useless) point...re someone else's PE...you may not even qualify to do half the things that person did or in the case of surveys, you might've already done them days or weeks (or even months) ago, making that irrelevant too. I know I'm guilty of looking at someone else's PE with envy then realizing what they did I wouldn't be able to anyway (did survey, closed quals that no longer exist, etc)
see, i feel like this was a positive consequence of the requester breakdown existing. when i was first starting it was hugely helpful to see what the major earners were working on and what closed quals they had. now i have some of those quals myself.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
5 min to complete

Title: Investment & Stock Market Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 4.53] [Comm: 3.42] [Fair: 4.19] [Reviews: 217] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.32/hr] [Pen: 5.17 days] [Res: 0% of 2] [Rec: 44% of 18] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Description:
Answer a survey about investing
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Last edited:

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
see, i feel like this was a positive consequence of the requester breakdown existing. when i was first starting it was hugely helpful to see what the major earners were working on and what closed quals they had. now i have some of those quals myself.
I hugely agree. its so helpful. and its not like we can go jump on that batch right away. its something to keep an eye on...for the qual. just plain helpful.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
I hugely agree. its so helpful. and its not like we can go jump on that batch right away. its something to keep an eye on...for the qual. just plain helpful.
It's helpful to you, but possibly VERY harmful to those people. Remember, you are directly fighting for the work. You getting the qual is taking work from those with it.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
  • I enjoy PE posts because they are motivating to me. I like them even more when they have requester breakdown because that's helpful and interesting but I understand why people may not want to share that.
Now, a question (because this forum is great for questions too!) - How do you find out when a specific requester last posted? For example, DCF shoes.
I liked those requester breakdowns. There was knowledge to be gleaned from that.

I also find motivation in both daily PE's and the Weekly Activity reports.

And your question about a requester's posting frequency is a good one. Here's hoping someone answers.

And, let me include a shout-out to all the good folks that take the time to share their knowledge with those of us determined to learn how to fish.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Visualization and Perspectives (~4 to 5 min) | PANDA
Requester: MSP Lab [A2AN6JLAK63YGR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: As part of a research study at Wake Forest University (IRB00022303), we are conducting a study about how people visualize various behaviors. Participants will be asked to complete a visualization task and complete some
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.04
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;C-SATS Block has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Status
Not open for further replies.