07/13 - Worthy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadecible

astronomer
Reaction score
Every turker ever always says the summer is super slow but this year it kind of tricked me it seemed almost normal until the last week and then it just dropped off into an abyss where I don't make any money :(

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know what you mean. But besides Prolific, are you tracking User Testing, Validately and Intellizoom? Just one or two of those turn my day around most times to make up for the downtime on Mturk.
Every turker ever always says the summer is super slow but this year it kind of tricked me it seemed almost normal until the last week and then it just dropped off into an abyss where I don't make any money :(

breadecible

astronomer
Reaction score
I know what you mean. But besides Prolific, are you tracking User Testing, Validately and Intellizoom? Just one or two of those turn my day around most times to make up for the downtime on Mturk.
I haven't done Validately. I just started Intellizoom. I was doing a bunch of that today actually but since they haven't reviewed my practice test yet it's sort in a weird limbo there. I hope that goes through soon. I got a couple of great UTs this week but today was like just trying to qual, trying to qual everywhere. Prolific has been plentiful but low and slow paying lately :( If you have another referral code for me send it my way! Pretty sure I never signed up for the validately. I did that other weird one remember what was that with the weird small surveys? They were always about toothpaste. I think I made $15 on there cashed out and never went back.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol, yeah, they're STILL asking innumerable questions about toothpaste, shampoo and laundry detergent, ha! That's Paid Viewpoints. The thing about them is that since I did SO many little surveys for 10 cents, they finally started giving me bigger ones for like 39 cents, 80 cents, etc. and you can cash out at $5 now. So I think I've gotten about $50 for the month in my downtime from them, which isn't a whole lot, but it helps.
I don't have a referral code for Validately
but hopefully you can sign up here.
https://panel.validately.com/signup

I haven't done Validately. I just started Intellizoom. I was doing a bunch of that today actually but since they haven't reviewed my practice test yet it's sort in a weird limbo there. I hope that goes through soon. I got a couple of great UTs this week but today was like just trying to qual, trying to qual everywhere. Prolific has been plentiful but low and slow paying lately :( If you have another referral code for me send it my way! Pretty sure I never signed up for the validately. I did that other weird one remember what was that with the weird small surveys? They were always about toothpaste. I think I made $15 on there cashed out and never went back.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
good karma's coming your way 🍀
Thank you. perhaps it will. it looked like a young girl's, like late teenager's wallet. can't believe she didn't miss it. had money in it, a temp id and cell charger but no phone. just sitting there on a park bench. the park doesn't have an office close to leave it so we just took it to city or in this case town, police station.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A decision-making experiment • Accept
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.14][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Good][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.49][Fast=4.91][Comm=4.62][Fair=4.92][Reviews=402][ToS=1]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The study is done to understand decision-making and you will read instructions, answer comprehension questions, make a decision and answer survey questions.
Qualifications: Descil-E-3FC76ABD DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: You are invited to participate in academic research | PANDA
Requester: Maurice [A3SU5638WGXNMV]
TurkerView: [ $67.49 / hour ]
Description: Your responses to this survey will be used in an academic study. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Duration: 180 Min
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
[3D61YMT1MVK2IGKHXRMITE08J6SVCM]

Reactions: Michele

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Voting Behavior and Experiences Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CAH [AN05FV7XTDOY3]
TurkerView: [ $20.94 / hour ]
Description: A survey about your past voting behavior, experiences, and attitudes about US elections.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 28
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [1218098322-374241] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3MPCFPVPHJXDSP2WUI95MI8813TQKG]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 8 minutes consumer survey (~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Abolfazl Keshavarzsaleh [A2IQKKXJGQA8Q1]
TurkerView: [ $20.79 / hour ]
Description: [Kindly make sure that you complete this survey in one sitting, i.e., without taking any breaks]
You will read a hypothetical scenario. All of the subsequent questions will be based on this scenario; therefore, it is very important that you carefully read this scenario.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 19
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [-79781922-372786] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3FQJF6D1SBC89YTX7TI5W39I10M29M]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judge the relationship between two sentences. | PANDA
Requester: Saku Sugawara [A2K0DXQ0IZ9V9J]
TurkerView: [ $26.31 / hour ]
Description: Annotate the relationship (entailment, contradiction, or neutral) between given two sentences.
Duration: 60 Min
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications:
  • Location In CA, GB, US
  • done_cond_nli_20220713 DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[36QDS77QNDOZ60K53X66F4APJGLFHL]

Status
Not open for further replies.