07/13 - Themed Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Stray cat near me had kittens. Momma is Patches and her kitters are Patches 2 Electric Booglalu, Patches 3 Electric Beegelie, and Patches 4 Electric Moorgelore. My husband thinks the names are silly, but I love it! AND THEM. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love every single thing about this ridiculous post.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What kind of fish do you have?
I have a nothing. I had to move from my apartment a couple of months back, and I had to tear down my 20g tank. Where I live now it's pretty much all carpet so I don't want to set up another tank. This is what my tank used to look like, it had Glowlight tetras, nerite snails and cherry shrimp. All natural plants and some piece of rock and driftwood.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry if wrong to post here but

PSA - if you or anyone you know is thinking about making an improvised firework type of thing out of "sparklers". Don't do it. There was a very sad thing that happened here in Wisconsin last Monday night. Like really sad and preventable.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Sorry if wrong to post here but

PSA - if you or anyone you know is thinking about making an improvised firework type of thing out of "sparklers". Don't do it. There was a very sad thing that happened here in Wisconsin last Monday night. Like really sad and preventable.
:(

Pro tip - don't light 8 sparklers at once, thinking it's going to be an efficient way to light all your nieces and nephews sparklers...

then i pretended like it didn't hurt and it was just dirt on my finger so i didn't scare them >.>

no scar though

BobTheFerret

Genuine imitation weasel
Reaction score
I have a nothing. I had to move from my apartment a couple of months back, and I had to tear down my 20g tank. Where I live now it's pretty much all carpet so I don't want to set up another tank. This is what my tank used to look like, it had Glowlight tetras, nerite snails and cherry shrimp. All natural plants and some piece of rock and driftwood.

Nice!! I am jealous of people that can grow aquatics plants. I tried some mosses, anubis, water lettuce and couple other "bullet proof" plants. I could not make them grow. I can grow terrestrial plants, but the aquatics are a no go for me.

But no plecos?!

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score

Pro tip - don't light 8 sparklers at once, thinking it's going to be an efficient way to light all your nieces and nephews sparklers...

then i pretended like it didn't hurt and it was just dirt on my finger so i didn't scare them >.>

no scar though
I was playing with one of those giant sparklers and the tip fell on my wrist. Burned like thermite. Still have the scar and a healthy fear of sparkly death sticks. :blackeye:

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MIT Neuroeconomics for work related to 3Y40HMYLL1IHKAOLAQ59XZKM8H6UXR.
The value of your bonus is: $2.58 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for taking our survey, Korean Sign Classification. We would like to inform you that you won a classification and prediction bonus.

this is nice.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sending this out tonight for night crew then will resend tomorrow morn for day crew.

the 14th of July (tomorrow) is my 2nd turkaversary. Just want to say thanks to all ALL of you. Because me and the kid wouldn't be able to afford what we do without ALL of the help I've received on the forums, and through scripts and, most importantly, through YOUR encouragement and humor. We are going to Vegas soon and I can say I "get" to afford that because I turk. I'm paying off a fork-ton of monies in braces (for the kid) and that would have stalled any vacations if I had not found the forum which helped me make way more than I could have turking on my own.

So. I :heartpulse::heart::greenheart::blueheart: all of you and appreciate you. (even you, Pleco @Pleco...kidding...but you're fun to pick on, meow.)

(and if you're the good vibes type, we are hitting Vegas soon. While I won't gamble much, send us good vibes for the little bit I do gamble that COULD make me enough to pay off braces so turk monies can go to other stuffs!)

Taking my laptop with just in case I lose too much on the slots and need to console myself with turk earnings, lol!

Stealthy714

Contributor
Reaction score

no scar though
And don't be a dumb boyfriend and come up to your sunbathing girlfriend and pretend like you are going to give her a kiss and light a chinese flower under the lawn chair. Stuck to my ribs, then I jumped up and it fell on and burnt the whole chair up, scar for a couple years then faded. Haven't been able to stand those things since

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Sending this out tonight for night crew then will resend tomorrow morn for day crew.

the 14th of July (tomorrow) is my 2nd turkaversary. Just want to say thanks to all ALL of you. Because me and the kid wouldn't be able to afford what we do without ALL of the help I've received on the forums, and through scripts and, most importantly, through YOUR encouragement and humor. We are going to Vegas soon and I can say I "get" to afford that because I turk. I'm paying off a fork-ton of monies in braces (for the kid) and that would have stalled any vacations if I had not found the forum which helped me make way more than I could have turking on my own.

So. I :heartpulse::heart::greenheart::blueheart: all of you and appreciate you. (even you, Pleco @Pleco...kidding...but you're fun to pick on, meow.)

(and if you're the good vibes type, we are hitting Vegas soon. While I won't gamble much, send us good vibes for the little bit I do gamble that COULD make me enough to pay off braces so turk monies can go to other stuffs!)

Taking my laptop with just in case I lose too much on the slots and need to console myself with turk earnings, lol!
:revolvingheart: Have the most fun ever! We will be here when you get back.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:revolvingheart: Have the most fun ever! We will be here when you get back.
I'm pretty positive you'll see me while in Vegas. I can't imagine going five days without checking in.

(shit, I really need to get a life...) lol

Reactions: Kizka
Status
Not open for further replies.