07/13 - Themed Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Question - how often do you transfer to AP, and how often do you transfer from AP to an account?

Thanks!
i transfer to AP nightly unless the earnings available is under $10 then I hold off. I transfer from AP to my B of A account every morning no matter what's in the AP account.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trust me I understand that and considered doing it with the four hour timer and doing things in between, but when they emphasized that it was not an over estimate on the time I decided it was not for me, because even though I have been at this for almost four years now I am still slower than most people when turking. So if anyone wants to work for those wages, go for it. :)
I hear ya and lots of people feel that way as well :D I did it for fun while I was catching up on my Housewives *grins* Was 35min (still only min wage though, nothing great).

Reactions: Stealthy714

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: yoga teacher email acquisition by geographical area | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Temitope Sonuyi [ADMF7SLBGWPUE] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: We need a google spreadsheet list produced with the following columns: Teacher Full Name Teacher Email Teacher Instagram Username Teacher Website URL (if applicable) Yoga Studio Name (if applicable). Instructions on the methodology recommended.
Time: 8 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $40.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Status
Not open for further replies.