Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Woke up late and only snagged around $4 worth of zoltars. My panda caught that $8 hit while I was sleeping though so that was nice. Took me 40min.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: HAPPY ANGEL | PANDA
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.30 Generosity
★★★★ 4.36 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 246 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: HAPPY ANGEL
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 80
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

New one I guess. Can't be happy with that pay though...
If it has the same requirements as "Pineapple," it's well worth the moolah, imnsho.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: HAPPY ANGEL | PANDA
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.30 Generosity
★★★★ 4.36 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 246 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 80 audio sentences with comprehension questions. CODENAME: HAPPY ANGEL
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 80
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

New one I guess. Can't be happy with that pay though...
Took less than 10 minutes, including a decent chunk of time wasted due to buffering issues.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 02, 2016.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 102

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 56
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $0.45
- HIT reward earned: $40.26
- Total Amount earned this week: $40.71

***** Doesn't matter - I literally hit the lottery this week. Watching my Dad finally walk as a normal human being is worth every damn Zoltar, Will, Jamelio, whatever you could ever serve me on the MTurk Platter. I spent huge chunks of time this week helping him get in and out of vehicles, literally almost carrying him into medical facilities. After two MRI's and more poking and prodding that I could stand, much less him, I had almost given up. Then, we hit the Magic Chiropractor office..... I have no clue how what they did worked, but to watch him yesterday upright and smiling was worth all the gold in the world. Another round of treatments this week, but if things go as well as they did Thursday and Friday my services are done, and he'll be back fully mobile and driving my dear Mother insane again. Take care of your Elders kids! :thumbup:

P.S. Since it's Sausage Sunday, I'm gonna leave this here......

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 02, 2016.

***** Doesn't matter - I literally hit the lottery this week. Watching my Dad finally walk as a normal human being is worth every damn Zoltar, Will, Jamelio, whatever you could ever serve me on the MTurk Platter. I spent huge chunks of time this week helping him get in and out of vehicles, literally almost carrying him into medical facilities. After two MRI's and more poking and prodding that I could stand, much less him, I had almost given up. Then, we hit the Magic Chiropractor office..... I have no clue how what they did worked, but to watch him yesterday upright and smiling was worth all the gold in the world. Another round of treatments this week, but if things go as well as they did Thursday and Friday my services are done, and he'll be back fully mobile and driving my dear Mother insane again. Take care of your Elders kids! :thumbup:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

We need a half-like button. Everything above the P.S. :p

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I am glad you helped your dad out and also posted a lady man in a thong underneath. That's very creative of you...

go sign up for survivor now I neeeed you on my team....:D:D

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Astounding story. And -- while you may not be the type of person that will take any credit for you're Dad's recovery -- astounding YOU, young man.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dam...barcodes already approved

Reactions: MsAlys

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
I was feeling very uplifted by the story of your father's recovery... then you had to go and ruin that feeling by posting Ann Coultuzenegger.
Could have been worse - I was looking for the infamous MC Hammer Banana Hammock gif where he's all jumping and what not with his crew at poolside, but then that just happened to pop up on the screen..... :D

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.