06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Polly pocket mansion = all the memories
I lost my polly pocket when I was little and would pray every night that she would turn into a full sized Polly so I could find her again. But then my mom bought me one of those doll things that if you flip her dress she turns into a cupcake and totally forgot about her.

And that's it for today in random Jaded memories. Join us tomorrow for another intriguing episode.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Way too many people working on .40 surveys with 15-20 minute time estimates.

I'll sometimes do them, even with the estimates, in case they exaggerate but if it gets past 3-4 minutes and I'm not done it goes back.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score

Bah -- asshole requesters. Not my fault their shitty HIT demanded an e-mail address in the text field. I immediately e-mailed the 'typo text' but they must not give a shit.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Bah -- asshole requesters. Not my fault their shitty HIT demanded an e-mail address in the text field. I immediately e-mailed the 'typo text' but they must not give a shit.
That think looked sketchy as anything so I tossed it.

Reactions: <Gucci>

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
All of y'all talking about electric bills caused me to pay my own. Thanks for that, I guess. Now, to pay my Mother's.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Way too many people working on .40 surveys with 15-20 minute time estimates.
Yeah, but most of those surveys only really take 3-5 mins. :) I won't do the ones that TO says legit take 15-20!

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
From Molly for 1.25 hit

There was an error in the survey software, forcing the survey to shut down. I'm seeing what I can do to get it fixed and get the hit reposted. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

Reactions: <Gucci>

James

Reaction score
I lost my polly pocket when I was little and would pray every night that she would turn into a full sized Polly so I could find her again. But then my mom bought me one of those doll things that if you flip her dress she turns into a cupcake and totally forgot about her.

And that's it for today in random Jaded memories. Join us tomorrow for another intriguing episode.
My only experience with dolls was Talky Tina. That was enough.

Reactions: Jaded

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
From Molly for 1.25 hit

There was an error in the survey software, forcing the survey to shut down. I'm seeing what I can do to get it fixed and get the hit reposted. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this caused.
that's good, but I'm not re-doing something I already did, not when I completed all the survey and was on the completion code page

Reactions: bxpretzel

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll sometimes do them, even with the estimates, in case they exaggerate but if it gets past 3-4 minutes and I'm not done it goes back.
:redpandano:

People who post surveys with time estimates of 15-20 minutes that pay $0.40 but actually take less time are just as bad as people who post the ones that take the full estimated time.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:redpandano:

People who post surveys with time estimates of 15-20 minutes that pay $0.40 but actually take less time are just as bad as people who post the ones that take longer.
Is this a really long way to say surveys suck?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

I took all the clothes off my sisters dolls then hide them, the uproar this caused in the house was great

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
5y/o (six in less than a week!) trying to sound out words. Pretty sure "Doofenshmirtz" is wrong (no matter how much we love Phineas and Ferb) so I go look. It was "deforestation." Not a bad attempt, though.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka

Shh, I'm trying to avoid work. Only one terrible awful day left. Then endless weeks of the project dragging on but at least I'll be safe at home where it's dark and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.