06/30 - Three Six Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well sort of. They went online to verify the license number was real and that's about it, they never got a copy of it from her or anything. Director of Nursing for 3 years before I caught her.
holy shit so your saying she traded $100,000 for ever 10 months of prison? You wouldn't find many people who wouldn't roll those dice in this day in age.

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
Title: Lego Task in Teams (6/30/2016) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.77 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.72 Generosity
★★★★ 4.45 Fairness
★★★★ 4.34 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 407 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: $1.5 for 10-12 minutes
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US

IIRC quick but rude
Writing. 12 annoying minutes.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
How long did she hold the position making a 100k a year?! 30 months in prison for a trade of 100k not horrible especially if she held it longer than a year. Cost/benefit yo
3 years

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Heck it wasn't my company. I just happen to get a lead on it. I work for the government :incog:
oh cool, well I hope that company learned from their mistake, sweet jesus

Reactions: Liz

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
This is my friends mom...she's a hot mess (my friend, who had no idea about any of this until the cops came and arrested her mom). Gonna text her now.
I feel so horrible for her kids. They were at the hearing

Bokamo

Reaction score
Heck it wasn't my company. I just happen to get a lead on it. I work for the government :incog:
The story she told her daughter is (obviously) so different from this. It makes me sick honestly. Her daughter is so bright, and kind, and funny..and now her life has LITERALLY been turned upside down. She barely managed to graduate this spring, but has had to put her future on hold because her dad is now completely broke (lost job, etc.) due to what she did. I detest when people screw up everyone else's lives because they are asshats. I'm glad she got caught. Grrr.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
The story she told her daughter is (obviously) so different from this. It makes me sick honestly. Her daughter is so bright, and kind, and funny..and now her life has LITERALLY been turned upside down. She barely managed to graduate this spring, but has had to put her future on hold because her dad is now completely broke (lost job, etc.) due to what she did. I detest when people screw up everyone else's lives because they are asshats. I'm glad she got caught. Grrr.
I dont know by my math there should be almost a 1/3 of a million dollars around there somewhere.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
yea the amount of people screwed up by a single crime, is staggering when you look at all of it, kids, family, victim, society, etc.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from David Bruner for work related to 3MYASTQBG7BNUHQWYO4UVWIMMD1QDQ.
The value of your bonus is: $1.34 USD

The Requester included this note:
Task 1 + Task 2 earnings

Reactions: hkybaby21

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello. I am finally feeling like a human again. Sitting at $30 for the week :(. Need to make some money, but it looks a little slow.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I felt awful for the her kids. That is the super sad part about my job.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg
Status
Not open for further replies.