06/26 - Melody of Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Josette R. Edwards for work related to 351S7I5UG8VQ3TYUPIQYN1W1YK6NJC.
The value of your bonus is: $1.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
You are receiving this message based on your randomly selected response to the risk preference portion of the task.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely

Woohoo! almost doubled my PE!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've gotten three snail gels in beauty boxes that I can't try because they all have rose water. Truly one of life's greatest tragedies.
Yeah, I sometimes have issues with rose water as well. It depends on the product. Same with snail mucin too actually.

Reactions: Rerun and jenaling

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
what are you trying to say? this is real
I'm saying you must be come kind of witch to know the outcome of an event that's LIVE.

If that's the case, can you tell me which HITs I should accept, and which ones will get me the most money today? I could really use the help.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm saying you must be come kind of witch to know the outcome of an event that's LIVE.

If that's the case, can you tell me which HITs I should accept, and which ones will get me the most money today? I could really use the help.
it's about someone who is there.... geeeeeez. and they're selling his merch at the merch stand.

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.