Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't tried Uber personally. I looked into it a couple yrs ago but my car model was too old

SCOTTM

Reaction score
:thinking:

Have you guys tried Uber?
Being a driver on there pays a lot more than Mturk.

Much more interesting than Mturk too.
I am an Uber driver and it is not bad. I meet a lot of different interesting people. I live in the Boston area though,so I get a lot of customers because of all the boston colleges around here. A lot of stress though when you are stuck in traffic or someone is late for work. Best days are Fridays to Sundays. Best riders by far are the drunks. They are always in a good mood going to or coming back from clubs/bars. Worst riders are workers who order a Uber at 7:55, and expect to be at their job or train at 8:00.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am an Uber driver and it is not bad. I meet a lot of different interesting people. I live in the Boston area though,so I get a lot of customers because of all the boston colleges around here. A lot of stress though when you are stuck in traffic or someone is late for work. Best days are Fridays to Sundays. Best riders by far are the drunks. They are always in a good mood going to or coming back from clubs/bars. Worst riders are workers who order a Uber at 7:55, and expect to be at their job or train at 8:00.
I use Lyft a couple times a week and I love it. I'm very pleasant to my drivers even when they tell me how Robert Redford could land 18-year-old girls. That was pretty weird and random.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read a story and guess words! (~ 10-20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jesse Snedeker [A1SYN8J5WSNRGW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.46] [Fast: 3.59] [Comm: 2.51] [Fair: 3.75] [Reviews: 129] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: (~ 10 - 20 minutes) You will be reading a story and answering some questions about it. For some parts of the story you will be asked to guess the words in the sentences!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I wish a massive, crazy batch would post. I have a monster and I'm ready to go. One of my goals this week was to cut way back on soda again but this isn't soda, right?
I read that as " massive, crazy bitch".

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: Test an Android app (2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jason Van Buiten [A1E22YT1C4WXCF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Download and quickly use an app from Google Play. Must have an Android device!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.