06/23 - Futuristic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It was not quite the social commentary that was Saved by the Bell: Hawaiian Style.
When's that sequel coming out. The one where they're all adults and now being shitty to a whole new group of cool kids who just spend all day dabbing and watching YouTube because TV writers don't seem to know what kids actually act like.

Reactions: Rerun

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Interesting survey about cybersecurity with potential $0.75 bonus. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Becca [AZMNPK3S92YUM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Assume the role of an investor in a 10 minute academic study with potential $0.75 bonus. No mobile devices.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
6:15 -- NOT interesting IMHO

Reactions: Rerun

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
All the Texans hyped it up and then I got there I was like....hmmm...this is mediocre at best . :pompus::pompus::pompus:
It really is. They use standard gross fast food ingredients and some great marketing.

However, they do have this thing called a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.I haven't tried it yet. I keep the idea of it in a corner of my mind thinking one day it might redeem the place. Until then, there is sooooooo much better food here.

Status
Not open for further replies.