06/23 - Futuristic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Thinking about buying a iPhone se to just use an iPod, lol. $500 is a lot for an iPod though.
I would look for an iPad air 2. Pretty awesome and the screen is much bigger.

Reactions: Rerun

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey C to the J @C to the J, I sent you a bunch of toys and video games, but Gina sent them back saying you don't need them. Rude.
Reminds me I need to get on that half-assed answer to the summer steam sale that Xbox is having.

Awws! You are so welcome! Had to make sure Fleecy @fleecy was well represented by the #OwlCrew. :owly:

:heart::heart::heart:
You rock owly.
Thank you so very much. :love::love::love::love::love:

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so confused as to how to do unspuns. So when it says complete the sentence with "blah blah blah" do you type in "people like one thing here blah blah blah" or do you type "people like one thing here"?
Someone on the forum the other day said that you basically want to try to find a list of whatever the topic is.
So for example, if it says best MLB teams, you would type that in google and find a list of the teams with the best record (i.e. ESPN standings)
The downside is that sometimes the topics don't have three choices, i.e. "how to bake a potato" and you have to determine if the answer is ambiguous, unintelligent, or has no valid answer and that can eat into some of the hourly.

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.