Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:45

Title: Academic study, 2-5 minutes. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Adam Brown [AL8AYQQBFVXA2] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.60/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions for a simple academic study.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Recalling Events | PANDA
Requester: PEAS Lab [A13AITJY8ANA8U] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participants are invited to complete a study in which they will write about a life event and fill out two short surveys
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Reactions: Rerun

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
This is exactly what we did during Katrina :embarrased: For real, though.

Hi! Lurker since the MTG days. I made big money on the Visual Genomes back in the day and consistantly have $50 days these days.

Question - Brother's account was hacked, they changed the email and password for his account. We have called Amazon and they disabled his account, but of course no one is helpful with mturk on the CS line. Anyone have advice for contacting amazon about his mturk account?
this sounds familiar...

welcome! btw

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hi! Lurker since the MTG days. I made big money on the Visual Genomes back in the day and consistantly have $50 days these days.

Question - Brother's account was hacked, they changed the email and password for his account. We have called Amazon and they disabled his account, but of course no one is helpful with mturk on the CS line. Anyone have advice for contacting amazon about his mturk account?
Welcome to MTC! :aikon:

Sorry to hear about your brother. This thread will help: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mechanical-turk-suspensions-and-general-speculation.1778/

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I uh..don't have the adequate capabilities to respond to parts of the post prior to this one, but I am sorry you had to witness something like that. I understand not being in the right place to share. If/when you do get there, we'd love to have you at the Sad Pandas thread. You'd be surprised how many of us are dealing with or have dealt with similar issues.
I wasn't there to witness it, just the chaos after it happened. They went to a Bob Seger concert. His music always made me feel peaceful. :shrug:

As I'm getting older, I realize that there are gaps in my memory. Things I know happened that I have no recollection of. Specifically involving my mom and dad. That's something I'm struggling with right now. I can't even talk to my mom about those things.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Uhh, how about you come over and test it out. :bode:
If she does, we DEFINITELY want pics, videos, gifs, live feed...

:writing:

Holy crap, that had to be a wild ride! I'm glad you made it out okay.

Welcome, and kudos for creeping out of lurker status! Someone earlier mentioned a similar issue happening with them as what happened with your brother, but I can't remember who. It was earlier this morning in this thread, so you may be able to find it by doing a quick search. I replied to it, so I'll try to see if I can find the post.
I wasn't there to witness it, just the chaos after it happened. They went to a Bob Seger concert. His music always made me feel peaceful. :shrug:

As I'm getting older, I realize that there are gaps in my memory. Things I know happened that I have no recollection of. Specifically involving my mom and dad. That's something I'm struggling with right now. I can't even talk to my mom about those things.
Still though, that sounds traumatic. I understand about the (what I call) brain blips, for sure. Even without my brain injury, I have similar gaps. Trauma can actually cause amnesia, and it can even sneak up later in life. Have you considered speaking to someone, like a therapist?

Status
Not open for further replies.