06/19 - Making the Most out of Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
If anyone has an issue with my snark, please send me a private message so we can work it out. It is NOT my intention to make things uncomfortable for everyone.
We don't need to make things a bigger deal than they are. We're all guilty of it, we've had some complaints and it'd be nice if we could tone down some of the snark across the board.

charlie

Reaction score
if anything, those zhong hits certainly prove to be good typing practice and a workout. jeez. i've done 12 so far.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Rerun
Reaction score
Horace Hogan, Ernest "The Cat" Miller, Scott Steiner, fake Sting, General Hugh G. Rection...
Horace Hogan: Had a developmental deal with the WWE until 2002, when he was released and retired.
Ernest "The Cat" Miller: Was an announcer for the WWE for awhile, then retired to become an actor. He made an appearance in The Wrestler.
Scott Steiner: Still active on the indies.
Fake Sting (aka NWO Sting): Was surprisingly popular in Japan, to the point that he led the Japanese NWO stable. He retired in 2005.
General Hugh G. Rection (aka Hugh Morrus): Had a run in the WWE as a wrestler, then an announcer under his real name: Bill Demott. Then he was a WWE trainer for awhile, but later resigned after some trainees made accusations of misconduct.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We don't need to make things a bigger deal than they are. We're all guilty of it, we've had some complaints and it'd be nice if we could tone down some of the snark across the board.

Oohhhhhhhhh boy, I'm going to have to take an extended leave of absence. I'll see you guys in 2020 when the New Year's Glasses make sense again because they'll have two zeroes to look through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.