nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Well I told the Assistant Manager today I can't handle working both Saturday and Sunday and never having a day off. So I told him to switch my schedule to work Wednesday nights 5 - 9 and Fridays 5 - 9 and 8 on Saturdays. This will give me 16 hours a weeks. But I really need at least a day off a week. My back is so sort today and I was even wearing a back belt. I just hope he remembers to do it.

I managed to survive my first full day on register myself with a few complications. Knocked over the coffee pot in the break room, and spent nearly my entire 15 minute break cleaning up the mess. No one offered to help. Someone's WIC transaction didn't go through so had to call a CSM. Put in the register tape in the wrong way, so some really grumpy guys receipt didn't print anything on it, so he came back to me and was grumpy, so I had to call a CSM again so I could print a duplicate receipt cause I forgot how.

My back and my feet hurt, but my back really hurts. Got 12000 steps in, so at least that's good. Oh well, has to get better right?

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Reactions: lobo925

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard of this before. Is this something you're starting/creating? Love the video BTW :)
Thanks! It's a blog/channel/site I am starting.. I'm going to track my progress (i guess) as I get into making passive income w/ phones & help other people getting into it, maybe other stuff in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.