Do you eat or drink aloe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Those drinks aren't going to have any of the beneficial fiber in them at all... and I seriously question their value as healthful food options.
I didn't get the drinks, the flavored crap, is this what you mean? i'd get jugs of the actual 100%juice.

Reactions: Blue

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Those drinks aren't going to have any of the beneficial fiber in them at all... and I seriously question their value as healthful food options.

Didn't fall for any trap... I've learned in my time on turker forums to just expect all dumb questions to be sincere. So I treat them all equally. That's a better policy than trying to figure out who is asking a dumb question to be funny... and who isn't.
What?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
chill, my chakra stones are going to re chakra while i chakra with avocado toast but only with a little avocado because it's spicy. kale pumpkin spice, pinterest, etc.
OMG Becky, don't be a basic-ass bia and forget the Uggs reference. We like, so taught you better than that..

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get the drinks, the flavored crap, is this what you mean? i'd get jugs of the actual 100%juice.
Most of those juices are packed to the gills with sugar and other shit. If it's a smoothie and not a juice it may have some of the fiber... but it pretty much always has all the other shit. You've got to watch the label too... sometimes 100% juice doesn't mean 100% of the type of juice the label says it is too.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Have a Google Home device? Share your dialog history with us at Yahoo (about 10 minutes). | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Max Silverman [A30QVNFVFP8YY4] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Share your Google Home history with us at Yahoo (note: you must own a Google Home and be able to login to your Google to access the history (we will tell you how to get to your history).
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; 2 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Dracostar

Reaction score
Title: Have a Google Home device? Share your dialog history with us at Yahoo (about 10 minutes). | PANDA
Requester: Max Silverman [A30QVNFVFP8YY4] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Share your Google Home history with us at Yahoo (note: you must own a Google Home and be able to login to your Google to access the history (we will tell you how to get to your history).
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; 2 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: TRACETEST | PANDA
Requester: Jenny Stromer-Galley [A3NIJSSE1P5UBE] (Contact)
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: None;

You will be paid $28 per task. The task will take up to 3.5 hours. For every 100 who complete the task satisfactorily, one will receive a bonus of $50.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey on your perceptions of child witnesses WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised | PANDA
Requester: Angela [ATZF5FDZ1GB8S] (Contact)
Description: You will read some court transcripts from child sexual abuse cases and be asked to evaluate the child witness as well as the attorney
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $3.65
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
time?

Status
Not open for further replies.