06/13 - Treasure Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
So.painful....just hit $25

Going in to do the Nozari, a hit I've returned before but hell...30 mins of typing will take my mind off today.

Reactions: Squatty

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I had some good fried cauliflower from Native Foods. The problem is that they use soy which gives me a headache. Still tasted awesome.
Are you in the coachella valley or Chicago? That's the only 2 places I know that have that restaurant!

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick easy survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Erez Yoeli [A3PN3LXHZEZLZU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.80] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Make simple decisions in a quick survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: CA, US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
1.5 minutes.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

DCI

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get your quality scores for Product RnR up? I've been doing these quite a bit and I thought these were obvious picture associations
I haven't done any of those in years, so this might be outdated information, but there used to be no way to raise scores. It was a pretty dumb system because someone who had done a huge volume of work very accurately would still eventually be disqualified while people with lower volume and less accuracy could still be working.

lemming2

Reaction score
I haven't done any of those in years, so this might be outdated information, but there used to be no way to raise scores. It was a pretty dumb system because someone who had done a huge volume of work very accurately would still eventually be disqualified while people with lower volume and less accuracy could still be working.

Yeah when I first started I did a ton of these and went really slow to do it really well. And somehow my score is still low. Maybe they just want to limit people in general

Reactions: humbleturker

charlie

Reaction score
They lowered my score so all I can do now is the 5 cent hits. I think they do that if you are doing a lot of them over and over again for a long time. Most people have gotten their score lowered sooner or later.
happened to me on the higher value hits awhile back. i avoid them completely now except for random filler.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Categorize these products from Amazon.com (simple yes/no questions) Master workers-US | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification [A1ZD2GJV95O4BV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.52] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 68] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Auto Approval:
Time:
30 minutes
HITs Available: 92
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: Categorization Masters is not less than 0; BlockBadAutoClassificationWorkers is not less than 79;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Squatty @Squatty, your favs.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.