06/11 - Snoop on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
I.am.done with psychology hits. Period. End of story.

Just got eye raped from a $2.60 hit that had me remembering 10 key positions while they flashed horrific pictures. There is just no excuse for that. No.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Just got eye raped from a $2.60 hit that had me remembering 10 key positions while they flashed horrific pictures. There is just no excuse for that. No.

That type of shit should never pay less than $10 at a $50/hr rate.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score

That type of shit should never pay less than $10 at a $50/hr rate.
A few months into mturk, I did a psyche hit that got REAL deep, REAL fast. Messed my shit up man. I was so pissed I contacted the head of the two schools that did the hit and talked to them. It worked out OK and they apologized, but I told them they HAD to put numbers for crisis counseling, local mental health referrals and be very clear that this stuff can be disturbing...oh yeah and pay WAY better.

Good news is I got a $50 bonus and they quote my suggestion for disclaimers on their hits now.

But yeah...some of these psyche folks are more messed up than their patients, IMO.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: TurkSerf

charlie

Reaction score
so i did a few shoes just to see my pass/fail rate. I'm headed to bed. Making the 4 hour trek back to Austin from Galveston in the morning. Night all!
Today`s Projected Earnings: $29.19 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Find the URL for the US News and World Report page for a college | PANDA
Requester: Peter Huitsing [A2ELUT371QCMYL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given a college's information, find the URL for the college's page on US News and World report
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1768
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: None
These are okay
for a .01 :eek:

EDIT: Just to put it in perspective you would have to do these in 6 seconds for $6 an hour :(

Last edited:

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour 15 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone wear watches in here?
All the time. Not many accessories for us guys out there so a watch is a nice touch. Go with used or display models on ebay for most regular watches. The prices depreciate by like 50% from the store's prices so there's really no point buying new. Go with a slightly used one if you plan on wearing it a lot that way you won't constantly be worried about scratching it if there's already a few small ones there to begin with.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
All the time. Not many accessories for us guys out there so a watch is a nice touch. Go with used or display models on ebay for most regular watches. The prices depreciate by like 50% from the store's prices so there's really no point buying new. Go with a slightly used one if you plan on wearing it a lot that way you won't constantly be worried about scratching it if there's already a few small ones there to begin with.
I bought a really cheap watch off Amazon last week for literally $14 but it looks a lot more pricey. I know nothing about watches so you're really helpful right now. I'm looking to buy some better quality ones in the future

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.