06/06 - Transcend Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
omg you guyssss
I'm in my new house and was going to patch a hole in the wall in one of the back bedrooms...and I was pulling stuff out of it before laying down spackling...

and something started to move in the walls like crazy and I got the hell out of there :fearscream:
:bolt:

Reactions: sinon and Kerek

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My friend made me sign up for an aqua yogalaties (sp?) class. It was great for stretching, but so not a workout. I need to go back to the gym to get muh sweat on.
I don't even know what that is, aside from having the word "yoga" in it. lol Yoga's not great if it's the only thing you're doing, but there are tons of stretches that help with chronic pain issues, prime your body for the other fitness stuffs, and keep that long and lean thing going, so I find it pretty handy. Trying to work my way back toward being able to lift and such again, without causing pain flares.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't even know what that is, aside from having the word "yoga" in it. lol Yoga's not great if it's the only thing you're doing, but there are tons of stretches that help with chronic pain issues, prime your body for the other fitness stuffs, and keep that long and lean thing going, so I find it pretty handy. Trying to work my way back toward being able to lift and such again, without causing pain flares.
:lift:

Reactions: minkyboodle

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Performance Evaluation Study(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: D. Ramona Bobocel [A1FRRS0MHO645T] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This 10-minute research study is about how people use information to form impressions of another person and make various judgments about that person. You will receive $1.00 upon completion of the study.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; Exc: [1333483871-45872] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: electrolyte
Status
Not open for further replies.