06/06 - Transcend Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
Okay so I'll admit my stupidity, but even after looking and reading, I didn't see the answer.
How long between the funds being added to your "earnings" to being able to transfer them to your amazon payments account?
I never paid attention prior to this lol.

Reactions: Rerun

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay so I'll admit my stupidity, but even after looking and reading, I didn't see the answer.
How long between the funds being added to your "earnings" to being able to transfer them to your amazon payments account?
Do you mean once a hit is approved or once it shows on the able to be transferred?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Should we be disturbed that your daughters have been around enough horny ponies to have made a word for it?
:cautious:
unicorns. they call unicorn horns wands.
I think this is one of those days I should just not speak.
:nospeak: :wink:

Reactions: Squatty and Rerun

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
The only correct answer is "it isn't consistent enough to appropriately define as a standard constant."

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
Do you mean once a hit is approved or once it shows on the able to be transferred?
I mean once it's approved. When it shows up in your 'Earnings to Date' but not in the 'Earnings available'.

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score
My experience is, if you transfer your earnings to your amazon payments account, it can take 24 hours. Usually less. Now if you want them to go on your amazon credit...boom just a couple hours lol. Remember you have two steps here, transfer funds, then transfer to your bank.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
can someone do me a favor and copy+paste the code for this script into a message to me or a spoiler on a forum post? my google chrome stopped letting me directly install scripts for whatever reason, i have to copy+paste the code directly into a new script on tampermonkey otherwise it won't install.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21016-customer-interests-keyword-auditing-relevance-mturk
Go to the code tab.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21016-customer-interests-keyword-auditing-relevance-mturk/code

Reactions: kryss and Rerun

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Rerun and bxpretzel
Status
Not open for further replies.