06/05 - Monster Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This makes me think he was like, on the street struggling, but when I looked it up it said he got a Bachelors degree that year. Probably still broke at the time though
He probably had thousands to pay off in protein powder loans.

Reactions: lobo925 and Rerun

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Reasoning & Problem Solving ($20 / 2 hrs) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Reasoning_project [A23S5T4GMWJK5Z] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Complete one or two problems designed to challenge your reasoning ability
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $20.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
im getting too lucky today
About 40 minutes taking my time and rereading things. This hit is 99% writing a couple of 200-2000 character essays based off some reading scenarios. Could be done faster if you understand the topic. Finally a writing hit worth doing.

:greathit:

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
About 40 minutes taking my time and rereading things. This hit is 99% writing a couple of 200-2000 character essays. Could be done faster if you understand the topic. Finally a writing hit worth doing.

:greathit:
Can you like, not catch every high paying survey today so that I can? Thanks.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
This makes me think he was like, on the street struggling, but when I looked it up it said he got a Bachelors degree that year. Probably still broke at the time though
Bachelor's degrees don't mean a damn thing. Except student loan payments 6 months after u get it.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
he probably wasn't struggling like that, but I kinda believe that quote. Played football and wasn't sure about being a wrestler in the 90s. It all paid off for him now tho. Rich as heck

Reactions: jnalleyne and Rerun

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Bachelor's degrees don't mean a damn thing. Except student loan payments 6 months after u get it.
Agreed.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and I am $60,000 thousand in debt because of it. I would have been better off if I bought a condo with that $60,000 as at least I could rent it out.
Well, I live and learn I guess.:LOL:

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed.
I have a Bachelor's Degree and I am $60,000 thousand in debt because of it. I would have been better off if I bought a condo with that $60,000 as at least I could rent it out.
Well, I live and learn I guess.:LOL:
I mean,

Bachelor's degrees are useful, as long as you choose field that has a positive job outlook.

If you get a Bachelor's degree in Art History, you probably are going to be in debt for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.