05/30 - Turn it up Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It has been a costly headache to get everything we need but we're both finally renewing our IDs tomorrow.
It's a pain in the ass, isn't it?

"Yeah, we're going to need you to hunt down your social security card, original birth certificate, clear out your life savings, and give us about a quart of blood. Now step over there so we can take your picture for it, two minutes after we said smile and your face starts falling, to ensure you look completely ridiculous."

At least that's how it feels, and I haven't even gotten to the tag agency yet. I'd be angrier if I had had to search longer, but luckily I was smart and put them in my severe weather bugout bag with other important stuff.

Speaking of important stuff, my daughter's favorite baby toy was in there and scared the crap out of me. Apparently the batteries still work, even though it is seventeen years old, and I jumped when it went off. This..
..sounds a lot more horrifying with old batteries, like a growling demon coming for your soul or something.

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
What're 5s? lol. I figure HITs but searching 5 brings up nada.

Reactions: Rerun

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What're 5s? lol. I figure HITs but searching 5 brings up nada.
Title: Which Category Path is the Best Choice? (v3.1) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.73] [Fair: 3.11] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be shown the name of an item as well as three category paths. Your task is to tell us which category path is the best choice for the product you are shown.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1667
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Categorization Accuracy New GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Status
Not open for further replies.